Press Release Summary:
- CoaXPress is an asymmetric, high-speed point-to-point serial communication standard for the transmission of video and still images
- Ccalable over single or multiple coaxial cables
- Provides solution for high-speed imaging and data transmission
Original Press Release:
Richardson RFPD Announces Availability of MACOM Devices Facilitating CoaXPress Applications
World’s leading standard for high-speed imaging in professional and industrial imaging applications
August 5, 2019 – Geneva, Ill.: Richardson RFPD, Inc. announced today the availability and full design support capabilities for a lineup of devices (link to landing page) that enable CoaXPress applications from MACOM Technology Solutions Inc.
CoaXPress is an asymmetric, high-speed point-to-point serial communication standard for the transmission of video and still images. It is scalable over single or multiple coaxial cables and represents a leading-edge solution for high-speed imaging and data transmission.
MACOM offers several devices that facilitate CoaXPress applications, including:
- M22428G-23: 2.5V Low-Jitter Cable Driver for 6G
- M22544G-12: 2.5V Multi-rate Adaptive Cable Equalizer for 6G
- M22544-SB2: CXP-6 Evaluation Board
- M23428G-33: 2.5V Low-Jitter Cable Driver for 12G
- M23544G-14: 2.5V Multi-rate Adaptive Cable Equalizer for 12G
- M23544-SB1: CXP-12 Evaluation Board
To find more information, or to purchase these products today online, please visit the MACOM Devices Enabling Emerging CoaXPress Applications webpage. The devices are also available by calling 1-800-737-6937 (within North America); or please find a local sales engineer (worldwide) at Local Sales Support. To learn about additional products from MACOM, please visit the MACOM storefront webpage.
About Richardson RFPD
Richardson RFPD, an Arrow Electronics company, is a global leader in the RF, wireless, IoT and power technologies markets. It brings relationships with many of the industry’s top radio frequency and power component suppliers. Whether it’s designing components or engineering complete solutions, Richardson RFPD’s worldwide design centers and technical sales team provide comprehensive support for customers’ go-to-market strategy, from prototype to production. More information is available online at www.richardsonrfpd.com.