Press Release Summary:
Manufactured in 316 stainless steel with mirror polished finish, Models MGL-SS and MGL-2SS offer holding force of 1,200 N and 600 N, respectively. Non-contact RFID switches with solenoid locking also feature electromagnet to lock guards, anti-tamper coding, and IP69K rating for CIP and SIP processes. Units come complete with 2 LEDs that offer 5 diagnostic functions. Operating with most safety relays, switches provide and maintain functional safety up to PLe/Cat 4 ISO13849-1.
Original Press Release:
IDEM Safety Switches have Added to their "Next Generation" of Machine Safety Devices with the IDEM MGL-SS Stainless Steel 316 Non-Contact RFID Locking Switch
The MGL-SS range of Non-Contact RFID Solenoid Locking Switches has been developed by IDEM in order to provide and maintain a high level of functional safety (up to PLe/Cat.4) - while at the same time offering the end user a very reliable and strong magnetic door interlock. This Stainless Steel 316 RFID switch with Solenoid Locking offers excellent holding forces up to 1200N.
The MGL-SS is offered to the customer with a choice of holding force - either 1200N (MGL-1SS) or 600N (MGL-2SS) - to cover all applications.
Designed and manufactured in high grade Stainless Steel 316 (with a mirror polished finish) and complete with IP69K ingress protection the MGL-SS switches can be specified in almost any environment, including areas where high pressure cleaning following contamination with foreign particles is a requirement. The magnet is also designed in Stainless Steel, therefore with the IP69K rating the MGL-SS is suitable for CIP and SIP processes.
MAIN FEATURES of the IDEM MGL-SS Stainless Steel 316 RFID switch with Solenoid Locking:
• RFID sensing with high anti-tamper coding.
• In addition to RFID the MGL-SS also has an electromagnet to lock guards.
• Available with Heavy Duty (1200N) or Medium Duty (600N) holding forces.
• Can be high pressure hosed at high temperature IP69K protection.
• Designed and manufactured in Stainless Steel 316 with mirror polished finish.
• Magnet is also designed in Stainless Steel to survive harsh environments.
• RFID coding offered with Master Code or Unique Code.
• Operates with most safety relays to give up to PLe/Cat.4 ISO13849-1.
• Complete with 2 LEDs that offer the end user 5 diagnostic functions.
To speak with one of our Sales Colleagues for further information, to receive a quotation or for technical advice please contact us.
Phone: USA: (510) 445 0751
E-mail USA: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone UK & Europe: +44 1942 257070
E-mail UK & Europe: email@example.com