Receive industry and products news from the market categories that matter to you most.
Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
Product News: Electrical Equipment & Systems
RFID Locking Switches offer holding force up to 1,200 N.
Press Release Summary:
May 22, 2014 - Manufactured in 316 stainless steel with mirror polished finish, Models MGL-SS and MGL-2SS offer holding force of 1,200 N and 600 N, respectively. Non-contact RFID switches with solenoid locking also feature electromagnet to lock guards, anti-tamper coding, and IP69K rating for CIP and SIP processes. Units come complete with 2 LEDs that offer 5 diagnostic functions. Operating with most safety relays, switches provide and maintain functional safety up to PLe/Cat 4 ISO13849-1.
Original Press Release
IDEM Safety Switches have Added to their "Next Generation" of Machine Safety Devices with the IDEM MGL-SS Stainless Steel 316 Non-Contact RFID Locking Switch
Press release date: May 21, 2014
The MGL-SS is offered to the customer with a choice of holding force - either 1200N (MGL-1SS) or 600N (MGL-2SS) - to cover all applications.
Designed and manufactured in high grade Stainless Steel 316 (with a mirror polished finish) and complete with IP69K ingress protection the MGL-SS switches can be specified in almost any environment, including areas where high pressure cleaning following contamination with foreign particles is a requirement. The magnet is also designed in Stainless Steel, therefore with the IP69K rating the MGL-SS is suitable for CIP and SIP processes.
MAIN FEATURES of the IDEM MGL-SS Stainless Steel 316 RFID switch with Solenoid Locking:
• RFID sensing with high anti-tamper coding.
• In addition to RFID the MGL-SS also has an electromagnet to lock guards.
• Available with Heavy Duty (1200N) or Medium Duty (600N) holding forces.
• Can be high pressure hosed at high temperature IP69K protection.
• Designed and manufactured in Stainless Steel 316 with mirror polished finish.
• Magnet is also designed in Stainless Steel to survive harsh environments.
• RFID coding offered with Master Code or Unique Code.
• Operates with most safety relays to give up to PLe/Cat.4 ISO13849-1.
• Complete with 2 LEDs that offer the end user 5 diagnostic functions.
To speak with one of our Sales Colleagues for further information, to receive a quotation or for technical advice please contact us.
Phone: USA: (510) 445 0751
E-mail USA: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone UK & Europe: +44 1942 257070
E-mail UK & Europe: email@example.com
Don't miss the latest news!