Press Release Summary:
DIN rail mountable, SmartSocket features isolated inputs for direct connection to sensors. With computer program, any of 19 control functions may be selected for instant use with 8-pin octal relay. Rated 24 Vdc, unit offers fast response of .0002 sec allowing off-delay to function as high-speed event catcher. Custom control sequences are available for OEM applications.
Original Press Release:
SmartSocket(TM) by PDM Systems Inc.
SmartSocket by PDM Systems is an inexpensive, easy to use, DIN rail mountable, programmable relay socket. With the free SmartSocket computer program any of 19 control functions may be selected for instant use with a standard 8 pin octal relay (not included). These include; On Delay, Off Delay, Interval On, Momentary Interval (One Shot), Delayed Interval, Repeat Cycle, Retentive On Delay, On &Off Delay, Watchdog Mode, Count-Up with Reset, Count-Up with Time Off, Flip-Flop (On/Off), Exclusive-OR, Dual Input Set-Reset, AND, NAND NOT, NOR, and OR.
- Avoid lead-times associated with ordering function modules.
- Flexibility to reuse for different applications.
- Allows easy field trials and design refinements.
- Isolated inputs allow direct connection to sensors.
- Fast response ( .0002 sec) 24 VDC unit allows off-delay to function as a high speed "event catcher".
- Custom control sequences are available for OEM applications.
- For more information or to order see www.smartsocketbypdm.com