Radial Resistors are available from 1 Ohm to 100 Meg.
Press Release Summary:
Type MK132V/MK632V non-inductive film resistors come in CK06 style package with ratings of 400V, 0.75 W at 125 deg C. Tolerance of 1% is standard and TC is 50 ppm/Â°C from 5 ohms to 5 Meg. Resistors have molded case with V stand-offs and radial leads on 0.20 in. centers. They are suitable for use in industrial controls, avionics, power supplies, amplifier circuits, and general test equipment.
Original Press Release:
Compact, Radial Resistors Available From 1 Ohm to 100 Meg
CK06 Style package with ratings of 400 Volts, 0.75 Watt at +125 deg C
Caddock's Type MK132V/MK632V non-inductive, precision power film resistors are available in the compact CK06 package over the entire ohmic range from 1 Ohm to 100 Meg. Tolerance of 1% is
standard and TC is 50 ppm/°C from 5 ohms to 5 Meg. The compact MK resistor with its 0.75 Watt and 400 Volt ratings can replace many different sizes of RN style axial lead resistors. This feature offers circuit designers maximum flexibility without the need to re-layout circuit boards for different sizes of axial resistors depending on ohm value or power rating. The non-inductive performance, wide operating temperature range, and high power density makes the MK resistors ideal for use in industrial controls, avionics, power supplies, amplifier circuits, and general test equipment. These MK resistors
are available in any value within the ohmic range from 1 Ohm to 100 Meg within 4 weeks ARO.
Caddock MK132V/MK632V Series: Precision, Power Film Resistor
* Values from 1 ohm to 100 Meg in the same Compact CK-06 Style Radial Package
* 1% Tolerance Standard, available to 0.1% in most values
* TC of 50 ppm/°C from 5 ohms to 5 Meg, 80 ppm/°C from 5.01 Meg to 100 Meg
* 0.75 Watts and 400V at +125°C Ambient, derate to zero at +175° C
* Reliable, Molded Case with "V" Stand-offs and Radial Leads on 0.20 inch centers
* Any value and tolerance available in 4 weeks ARO
* Non-Inductive design