M&H worked with Quaffer-UK Ltd to help create its new Quaffer - a Double Bubble Shot Glass with built-in chaser element.
Quaffer-UK commissioned M&H to create this bespoke custom moulded shot glass in clear PET to enable the different coloured liquids to be viewed with the added benefit of being unbreakable. It measures 50ml on the bottom and 25ml on top and the liquids stay separated until consumed. These glasses have been launched in Yates bars throughout the country.
Darren Hulme of Quaffer-UK said: 'Our aim was to create a unique shape which was attractive and functional so that it delivered the best shot possible. We worked with M&H to create the Quaffer Double Bubble Shot Glass which is the most user-friendly shape around and enhances the whole customer experience.'
M&H has a full custom moulding service for exclusive designs and virtually everything is conducted in-house, on site - from concept design, through toolmaking, production, artwork and decoration.
In addition the company has a portfolio of over 1,200 standard products offering cost-effective packaging solutions.
For information on M&H Plastics: Tel: 540-504-0030, email email@example.com or visit www.mhplastics.com
For information on Quaffer-UK Ltd: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.quaffer-uk.com
Notes to Editors on M&H Plastics:
· M&H Plastics is one of the premier suppliers of plastic components and manufactures bottles, jars flexible tubes and closures for many end users including personal care, pharmaceutical, healthcare and nutrition.
· The company offer has a portfolio of over 1,200 products and an innovation-led philosophy sees over 100 new standards being released each year.
· A full custom-moulding service is available for exclusive designs
· Virtually everything is conducted in-house, on site from concept design, through tool-making, production, artwork and decoration.
· M&H prides itself on flexibility and customer service providing a truly total packaging solution from concept to completion.
· Website: www.mhplastics.com