Press Release Summary:
Available with 2 SJE MicroMaster(TM) switches, 2 SJE VerticalMasterÂ® switches, or one SJE VerticalMasterÂ® and one vertical reed switch, Ultra Nator(TM) controls 2, single-phase, 120 V, 15 A pumps using 2 receptacles for plug-and-play installation. In normal operation, pumps alternate as to equalize wear. Along with alarm battery back-up system with battery test feature, standard offerings include various indicators, touch buttons, and auxiliary contacts (NO and NC).
Original Press Release:
SJE-Rhombus® Adds New Features to the Ultra Nator(TM) Control System
The new and improved Ultra Nator(TM) system controls two, single phase, 120V, 15 Amp pumps using two receptacles for easy plug and play installation. In normal operation the pumps will alternate, equalizing pump wear. If a high water condition is sensed, the alarm will sound, the pump in use will be turn off and the other pump will turn on.
New Ultra Nator(TM) features include:
· Alarm battery back-up system with battery test feature - maintains alarm function if primary power is lost and lets the user check battery condition
· Pump failure indicator alerts you to potential pump problems
· LED indicators for high water alarm, horn disabled, pump 1 run, pump 2 run and power
· Reference chart for panel operation
· Sleek touch buttons for alarm test, horn silence, manual pump run, test & reset and battery test function
· Auxiliary contacts (normally open and normally closed) on all models to interface with remote alarms, auto dialers and home security systems
The improved Ultra Nator(TM) still has these great features:
· Factory installed 10ft power cord
· Factory installed pump activation and alarm switches
· Angled receptacles to accept standard or right angle pump plugs
The Ultra Nator(TM) controls system is available with two SJE MicroMaster(TM) switches, two SJE VerticalMaster® switches or one SJE VerticalMaster® and one Vertical Reed Switch. UL/cUL Listed and backed by a three-year limited warranty.
Learn more about the new and improved Ultra Nator(TM) control and alarm system.