Press Release Summary:
Designed with 3-point calibration check function to measure moisture content in wood, relative drywall readings and wood by-products, PTM 2.0 Moisture Meter is equipped with LCD screen with brightness adjustment for low-light operation. Featuring built-in pins and hammer probes, unit comes with built-in calibration for 500+ wood species and adjustable temperature correction. Saving up to 100 readings, product is powered by batteries.
Original Press Release:
Introducing the New Professional PTM 2.0
Raising the Standard of Pin-Type Moisture Meters
The Professional PTM 2.0 is a hand-held, digital, pin-type resistance moisture meter designed to take precise measurements of moisture content in wood, relative drywall readings and comparative WME (Wood Moisture Equivalent) readings in wood by-products and other building products. The Professional PTM 2.0 has built-in standard calibrations, specific calibration for over 500 wood species and adjustable temperature correction.
- Built-in calibration for 500+ wood species or standard calibration selection.
- Wide moisture content range: 6 - 46% and digital readout to 0.1% accuracy
- Adjustable temperature correction
- Built-in calibrations checks for confirmed accuracy
- Reading "Hold" facility
- Save up to 100 readings for max, min, average and standard deviation statistics
- Colour LCD screen with brightness adjustment for low-light operation
- Heavy-duty, light-weight aluminum construction
- Built-in pins and optional external handheld and hammer probes available
- Battery powered (supplied)
- Item Nos. MO-959101, MO-959105
For peace-of-mind and dependability, the Professional PTM2.0 has been designed with an Internal 3-point Calibration Check function, providing reliable calibration checks across the range of different scales, instantaneously confirming the accuracy of your meter anytime, anywhere.
Sherri B. Thompson
Paul N. Gardner Company, Inc.
316 NE 1st Street, Pompano Beach, FL 33060
Phone: (954) 946-9454