Press Release Summary:
PRM-TANKá Process Refractometer is suitable for distillers, condensers, blenders, fermenters, extractors and filtration tanks. Unit can be mounted on the wall of vessel and features refractive index Brix concentration. Product’s control limit can be set using keys. Refractometer offers AC 100 to 240V, 50 / 60Hz power supply and open-collector output.
Original Press Release:
Introducing the New In-line Refractometer PRM-TANKá
Wall Mounted Process Refractometer for Variety of Vessels
The PRM-TANKá Process Refractometer features a new design of the detection unit, which is to be mounted on the wall of a vessel.
It is ideal for a variety of vessel types, such as distillers, condensers, blenders, fermenters, extractors, and filtration tanks. The flat sample stage prevents sample buildups, keeping the prism clean over an extended period of time.
- Refractive Index (nD) Brix (temperature compensation for sucrose) concentration (temperature compensation specific for the solute) and temperature
- High and low control limits can be set with keys
- Light source: LED (D-line approximation) with Seven-segment LED Display system
- Open-collector output for high and low limit settings (alarm output)
- AC 100 to 240V, 50 / 60Hz Power Supply
- Item No. RE-3575