Precision Tool Technologies, Inc., a solutions provider focused on specific industries, has introduced a full line of gas inflation components and systems. These products get the job done on land, sea and in the air when rapid deployment is not only expected—but necessary.
Precision Tool Technologies’ gas inflation products integrate proven design, manufacturing and testing concepts with durable materials that boost component reliability, successfully resist corrosion and achieve long service life in saltwater environments. All inflation control components meet the highest quality standards while also conforming to the most current ISO 15738:2019 standards for maritime safety with many components independently tested.
- Relief valves that maintain the working pressure of the inflatable structure and provide protection against over-pressurization. They also feature very efficient venting of the excess inflation gas.
- Top off valves that incorporate an aggressive pitched threaded inlet, allowing users to easily attach integral hand pumps even in cold temperatures.
- Inlet check valves that disperse high-pressure, high-velocity gases into the inflatable structure. These units also prevent backflow pressure loss from the inflatable structure following inflation.
- Flanges with a cementable design for simple, efficient installation. Units feature durable materials and achieve an extended service life in demanding environmental conditions.
- Inflation valves with durable, plated and coated components that boost their performance and corrosion resistance.
In addition to providing standards units, Precision Tool Technologies can customize its valves and flanges to fit your unique needs in applications ranging from life rafts and slides, to inflatable shelters and venting systems.
To learn more about Precision Tool Technologies’ gas inflation components, please visit www.precisiontooltech.com.
About Precision Tool Technologies
For over two decades, Precision Tool Technologies has served customers in the optical lab industry with innovation to drive quality and profits in this segment. Based in Brainerd, Minnesota, we both manufacture and distribute high-quality products. Thanks to our in-house metrology, quality control, coordinate measuring machine (CMM) and prototyping capabilities, our products meet even your toughest specifications.
In addition to our optical and gas inflation expertise, we provide contract, quick-turn and 168 manufacturing capabilities for the optical, medical, electronics and industrial sectors. Working out of our state-of-the-art, climate controlled manufacturing facilities, we routinely accommodate challenging surface finishes, tight tolerances and complex contours—turning around even your most complex parts quickly and cost-effectively.
T2 Marketing Communications
18 Cattano Avenue, Unit 3C
Morristown, NJ 07960
Phone: 973 206 3090 x 201