PR Electronics, a trusted partner in process and factory automation industries, highlights their popular model #4114 Universal Transmitter. Features include programmable by way of detachable display front (model #4501), input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V, 2-wire display>16V, FM-approved for installation in Div. 2, output for current and voltage, universal AC or DC supply.
Ideal applications include:
• Linearized, electronic temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor;
• Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current/voltage signal, i.e. from solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements with attached potentiometer;
• Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters;
• Process control with standard analog output;
• Galvanic separation of analog signals and measurement of floating signals;
• Designed according to strict safety requirements and is suitable for application in SIL 2 installations.