Press Release Summary:
AS5 and AC7 Series modular ac to dc switching power supplies feature universal input of 90-264 Vac. Modules range from 2-48 V. Up to 6 individual modules fit in single enclosure providing up to 12 outputs (6 single outputs or 12 outputs when dual modules used). Each module is isolated and can be connected together in several ways to get required output. Power supplies include load sharing, active surge protection, and cooling fans. Operating temperature is 0-50Â°C.
Original Press Release:
New Revision of AC/DC Modular Mid-Power Series Offers Up to 750 Watts of Power in Compact Footprint
Simi Valley, CA. Aug. 1, 2002. New Revision from Autec Power Systems is its Model AS5 & AC7 Series of 500-750W Modular AC to DC switchers.
- Universal Input 90-264VAC, 47-63 Hz.
- Up to 6 individual power supply modules in a single enclosure
- Up to 12 outputs (6 single outputs or 12 outputs when dual modules used).
- 23 different modules- Range from 2V up to 48V. Also, some dual output modules available.
- Customer specified configurations. Each module is isolated and can therefore be connected together in several ways to get the required output.
- Load sharing; Redundant; Active surge protection; Cooling fans
- Compact footprint- 5"W8"L x 2.5"H (500W) --7.5"W x 9"L x 2.5"H (750W)
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50°C. Built and tested in CA., USA.
- Networks, DSP, DSL; Instrumentation Equipment; Telecom; Test Equipment; Remote Operation
PRICE: From $375 to $425 for the 500W and from $475 to $525 for the 750W, depending on configuration. DELIVERY: 6 TO 8 Weeks ARO.
More info: Autec Power Systems, 685 E. Cochran St. Simi Valley, CA.93065 (805) 522-0888 - FAX (805) 522-8777 www.autec.com