Receive industry and products news from the market categories that matter to you most.
Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
Product News: Material Handling & Storage
Power Buggy provides traction on inclines and soft soils.
Press Release Summary:
Jan 11, 2013 - Constructed with rugged steel frame, AT-16 Power Buggy with Track Drive is equipped with 27 hp Kohler gasoline engine, 2-speed hydrostatic drive for loaded and transport modes,Â and heavy-duty poly dump bucket with 16 ftÂ³ capacity. Hydraulic dump action provides 6 in. of ground clearance when fully dumped. Featuring 2,500 lb payload, USA-made buggy includes rubber tracks, complete operator control, and 2 work lights for optimal visibility.
Original Press Release
Allen Introduces the All New AT-16 Track Drive Power Buggy
Press release date: Jan 09, 2013
Allen AT16 Track Drive Power Buggy standard features include:
- 27 HP Kohler Gasoline Engine for more power
- Huge 16 cubic foot bucket capacity for more productivity
- Hydraulic dump action with 6” of ground clearance when fully dumped
- Heavy-duty poly dump bucket for long life
- Complete operator control with easy-to-use operator controls
- Rubber tracks for extra load capacity and traction
- Largest Track Buggy payload available at 2,500 lbs
- Two-Speed hydrostatic drive, loaded and transport modes
- Two work lights for greater work site visibility
- Made in the USA
Allen Engineering Corporation is family-owned and their Allen Equipment is American-Made. Allen Equipment is sold through a network of “concrete-focused” dealers around the world. For more information, visit the AEC web site at www.alleneng.com .
Don't miss the latest news!