Receive industry and products news from the market categories that matter to you most.
Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
Product News: Sensors Monitors & Transducers
PosiTest® DFT II Metal Coating Thickness Gauge feature built-in wrist strap.
Press Release Summary:
Oct 11, 2017 -
PosiTestÂ® DFT II Metal Coating Thickness Gauges can measure up to 60+ readings per minute and offer icon based menu. Units come with auto rotating display option with a lock and handy reset feature. Products provide onscreen averaging of up to 99 readings and switching option between mils and microns. Gauges are offered in two models such as ferrous for non-magnetic coatings on steel or combo for non-magnetic coatings on steel and non-conductive coatings on aluminum and brass.
Original Press Release
Introducing the New PosiTest® DFT II
Press release date: Oct 10, 2017
Metal Coating Thickness Gauge
Measure the coating thickness on all metal substrates with the New PosiTestÂ® DFT II. Two models are available: Ferrous (for non-magnetic coatings on steel) or Combo (for both non-magnetic coatings on steel and non-conductive coatings on aluminum, brass, etc.). Both gauges have a bright, high contrast color display with large numbers for superior readability. The PosiTestÂ® DFT II conforms to ISO 2178/2360/2808, ISO 19840, ASTM B244/B499/B659/D1186 /D1400/E376, BS3900-C5, SSPC-PA2 and others. Recommended applications include Powder Coaters, Paint Applicators, Coating Inspectors, Painting Contractors and Automotive Refinishers & Detailers.
- Fast, repeatable measurements - 60+ readings per minute
- Ready to measure - no adjustment required for most applications
- Zero or 1 Point Calibration Adjustment for complex applications
- Onscreen averaging for up to 99 readings
- Strong, wear-resistant, ruby-tipped probe
- V-groove in probe for positioning on cylindrical parts
- Adjustable display brightness for optimal visibility in any environment
- Auto rotating display with lock to prevent unintended rotations
- Simple, icon based menu
- Handy RESET feature when no zero reference is available
- Mils/microns switchable
- Built-in wrist strap for added convenience and safety
- Two year warranty
- Item Nos. DF-640401, DF-640403
Don't miss the latest news!