Press Release Summary:
Capable of taking measurements with just 15 mL of sample, Visco Portable Viscometer helps minimize waste. Instrument can run on AC power or battery, enabling measurements to be taken anytime, anywhere — in lab or in field. With one-button operation and fully digital display, anyone can operate unit and quickly read results for wide range of substances. In addition, any disposable container other than included beaker can be used.
Original Press Release:
Introducing the New Visco Portable Viscometer
Easy to Read, Fully Digital Display
For Immediate Release: A fully digital display allows for anyone to quickly and easily read results for a wide range of substances
Not only does Visco run on AC power, but it can also operate on battery power. This allows for measurements to be taken anywhere, even in places lacking a power source. The instrument can also be placed directly on the beaker, making it possible for quick and simple measurements to be taken. No need to establish a specific location for measurement. With Visco, you can take measurements anytime, anywhere – in the lab or out in the field.
• Compact and easily carried with one hand
• Battery operated - measurements can be taken anywhere
• Fully digital display allows for anyone to easily read results
• Capable of measurements with only a small amount of sample
• Simple construction and easy, one-button operation allows for anyone to assemble and operate the unit
• Any disposable container other than the included beaker can be used
• Item #VI-968001
Uses Only 1/33 of the Standard Sample Amount
Standard measurement instruments for viscosity require a large amount of sample (500ml). Visco is capable of taking measurements with just 15ml of sample. This is roughly 1/33 of the standard sample amount. Measurement can be done with only a small amount of sample, resulting in less waste of valuable sample and a significant reduction in cost.