Press Release Summary:
Connecting to PC via USB,Â MC-TLD6182 offers 20X–200X magnification to determine fine structure of surfaces. Digital camera, included, lets operatorÂ take 2.0 MP pictures, whichÂ can be interpolated to 5.0 MP pictures. Used in direct contact to surface or at larger distances, microscope also features 8 integrated, adjustable-strength,Â white LED lights and software for editing and making videos that also lets users determine object length, width, height, and angle to radius.
Original Press Release:
Introducing the New USB Microscope
Small, portable, inexpensive and easy microscope that can be connected directly to a PC
The unique optical design combines the advantages of a USB-microscope digital camera to the precision optics of a microscope illuminated with LED lights. With the 20-200 times magnification, you can determine the fine structure of surfaces. This compact digital microscope is ideal for analyzing coating failures, imperfections, pretreatment quality, etc. The microscope can be used in direct contact to the surface or at larger distances. The 8 integrated White Light LED's are adjustable in strength guaranteeing a clear view without causing reflections.
Special software for editing and making videos comes with this USB microscope. With this software, you can determine the length, width, height and angle to the radius of the objects.
The USB microscope will also be supplied with a magnetic microscope holder, which gives the microscope a steady and straight position. Also enables the microscope to be used in a vertical position on Fe material, due to its 3 very strong magnets.
• Magnification between 20X and 200X
• Clear view without reflections
• Take 2.0 Mega Pixel pictures which can be interpolated to 5.0 Mega Pixel pictures
• File formats: JPG, AVI
• Advanced, yet easy-to-use software to edit and measure
• Item No. MC-TLD6182
• Connect the USB digital microscope to a computer via USB port
• Put the CD in the CD-Rom player
• Install USB Microscope driver
• Install Micro Capture Software
• Start Micro Capture Software
• Start to use the microscope
• Though robust in design, this instrument is precision machined. Never drop it or knock it over.
• Always clean the instrument after use.
• Clean the instrument using a soft dry cloth. Never clean the instrument by any mechanical means such as a wire brush or abrasive paper. This may cause, just like the use of aggressive cleaning agents, permanent damage.
• Do not use compressed air to clean the instrument.
• Always keep the instrument in its case when not in use.
Sherri B. Thompson
Paul N. Gardner Company, Inc.
316 NE 1st Street
Pompano Beach, FL 33060