Made in the USA and available at your local PIRTEK Service and Supply Center, the 50ft. Jackhammer Hose is as tough as its name. A strong 4-spiral construction made from top quality natural rubber compounds make it abrasion resistant. Constructed of heavy-duty, reinforced rubber for durability, the hose provides industrial-level performance in the rated working temperatures. It’s a great product for a wide range of jobsite applications.
The EPMD tube and cover handles heat, ozone and weather cracking better than other compounds. The OEM factory assemblies have domestic and foreign manufactured crimped steel fittings.
This hose comes standard with a 3/4" Universal Twist lock. The twist lock couplings are secured by hydraulic crimped steel ferrules.
• Made in The USA
• Resistant to degrading effects of oil, heat and ultraviolet light
• Flexible, fuel, kink and abrasion resistant for long lasting use
• Crush proof crimped on hose fittings will withstand the rigors of day-to-day use
• Equipped with an oil- and abrasion-resistant tube
• Made of heavy-duty reinforced rubber for durability
• High-Quality Rubber Construction for Optimum Dependability
• Hose I.D.: 3/4"
• Length: 50'
• Fittings: 3/4" Universal Twist Lock
• Color: Red
• Working Pressure: 300 PSI
• Safety Factor: 4:1
• Burst Pressure: 1200 PSI
• Temperature Range: -40° F to +200° F
-40° C to +93° C
501 Haverty Court
Rockledge, FL 32955