Press Release Summary:
Running Windows Mobile 5.0 (default) or Windows CE 5.0 (optional), N200 is powered by 400 MHz processor with 64 MB SDRAM and 128 MB flash ROM. It offers built-in WiFi 802.11 b/g functionality and SD slot (2 GB max) as well as one USB host interface that allows connections with typical input devices. Users can view and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files with Microsoft Office Mobile as well as sync email and calendar from desktop with Outlook Mobile.
Original Press Release:
Nephsystem has Released a Low Cost N200 Enterprise PDA
May 4th, 2009 - Vancouver Canada - NephSystem has released a low cost N200 Enterprise PDA, it is designed to help keep your action-packed life in balance, N200 handheld PDAs make an excellent - and affordable - companion to other handheld devices.
NephSystem's N200 Enterprise PDA provides the following features:
1. Runs Windows Mobile 5.0 (default) or Windows CE 5.0 (optional);
2. Offers 400MHz processor with 64 MB SDRAM and 128MB flash ROM;
3. View and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files with Microsoft Office Mobile;
4. Sync email and calendar from desktop with Outlook Mobile;
5. Built-in WiFi 802.11 b/g capability;
6. One unique USB host interface which allows to be connected with the typical input devices, e.g. keyboard, USB stick, mouse, etc;
7. Built-in SD slot, Max. 2GB SD card support;
For more information about this NephSystem's N200 Enterprise PDA, please visit www.nephsystem.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com About NephSystem Technologies.
Nephsystem is the leading supplier in the fields of RFID, Smart Tracking Systems and Industrial PDAs . Nephsystem works with partners around the world to ensure that our customers have the right products and solutions to achieve their business goals. We manufacture and distribute a wide variety of industrial embedded products, Wireless communication devices and related peripherals around the world.
For more information please visit www.nephsystem.com.