Press Release Summary:
Portable AquaCell provides in-process cleaning with one-person operation. It supports one-piece operation and small lot flow; has recirculating spray wash and air blowoff stages; and measures 2 x 5 x 8.5 ft. Portable, self-contained design reduces investment and down time.
Original Press Release:
Stoelting, Inc. Introduces The Aquacell Parts Washer For Lean Manufacturing
The fundamental principal of lean manufacturing is the elimination of waste and cost. The Stoelting AquaCell Parts Washer was designed for Lean Manufacturing Environments. A top 10 list of AquaCell features include:
1. In-Process Cleaning
2. One Person Operation
3. Designed to support the operator; allows operation to keep parts flowing smoothly with no interruptions.
4. Supports one-piece/small lot flow
5. Narrow width design for proper fit in a lean cell environment
6. Dimensions: 2' (w) x 5' (1) x 8.5' (h)
7. Recirculating spray wash and air blowoff stages as standard
8. Portable and flexible
9. Self-contained design
10. Simplified design reduces both investment and down time
Established in 1905, Stoelting, Inc. Industrial Products Division designs and manufactures a complete line of industrial parts cleaning equipment for general industrial applications and printed circuit board or computer chip manufacture. Product lines include conveyorized and monorail machines, along with batch cleaners for workcell applications including continuous belt, cabinet and rotary/submergence designs. Sales and service operations are located throughout the United States, Europe, South America, Asia and Canada. Contact Stoelting, Inc. at 800-545-0661 or 920-894-2293; www.stoelting.com.