Press Release Summary:
Able to serve as replacement to existing analog meters, Shark 100 power and energy meter employs V-SwitchÂ® technology, which allows for field upgrades without removing installed meter. It delivers 0.2% class revenue certifiable energy and demand metering along with measurement capability for voltage, current, power, frequency, and energy. Equipped with red, 2-line, .56 in. LED display, unit features 400+ sample/cycle rate measurement.
Original Press Release:
EIG Introduces New Multifunction Power and Energy Meter Shark 100
October 1, 2004
Westbury, NY - Electro Industries/GaugeTech, the leader in Web Accessed Power Monitoring, introduces one of the industry's highest performance revenue grade panel meters, the Shark 100. Based on an all new platform, this meter has high end 0.2% meter performance and low end economical pricing perfect for new metering applications and for a simple replacement to existing analog meters. The meter was developed to provide users with a simple to use, high performance metering solution that is well suited for large scale implementation.
Advanced New Features of the Shark 100:
· Multifunction Measurements including Voltage, Current, Power, Frequency, Energy, etc.
· V-Switch® Technology- Allows for Field Upgrades without Removing Installed Meter
· 0.2% Class Revenue Certifiable Energy and Demand Metering
· 400+ Samples per Cycle Rate Measurement
· % of Load Bar for Analog Meter Perception
· RS485 Modbus Protocol - 57.6K Baud
· IrDA Port for PDA Remote Read
· Mounting for Both ANSI and DIN Cut-outs
· Ultra Compact, Easy to Install
· Sleek Design and Bright Red, 2 Line .56" LED display
For more information, contact:
Electro Industries / Gaugetech
Attention: Andrew Kagan, National Sales Manager
1800 Shames Drive
Westbury, NY 11590
Tel (516) 334-0870
Fax (516) 338-4741