Press Release Summary:
Offered in 24–60 in. dia sizes and capacities up to 44,600 cfm, ABP panel fan has aerodynamically efficient designÂ with heavy-duty welded steel frame and panel construction; spark-resistant, die cast aluminum airfoil axial impeller; TEFC industrial-duty motor; self-aligning pillow block ball bearings; and air-dried enamel paint finish. Factory set, adjustable pitch impeller for precision performance matching, and V-belt drives accommodate low speed operation.
Original Press Release:
ABP Panel Fan
Continental Fan's ABP Panel Fan is the ideal solution for belt drive applications. The ABP offers aerodynamically efficient performance within a heavy duty welded steel frame and panel construction. This powerful fan is available in diameters from 24" through 60", with capacities ranging to 44,600 cfm. The ABP panel fan has a factory set adjustable pitch impeller for precise performance matching. The airfoil axial impeller is constructed of spark resistant die cast aluminum.
Continental Fan provides unique fan designs that are quiet, efficient and performance driven.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Spark resistant, cast aluminum airfoil axial impeller
• Factory set adjustable pitch blades
• Aerodynamically efficient performance
• Heavy duty welded steel frame and panel construction
• Air dried enamel paint finish
• TEFC industrial duty motor
• Self-aligning pillow block ball bearings
• V-belt drives for low speed operation
• Warehouse ventilation
• Parking garage ventilation
• Power plant ventilation
• General ventilation
The ABP Panel Fan, a better AIRFLOW solution from:
CONTINENTAL FAN ......... better AIRFLOW by DESIGN™
For more information contact Ken Grimes, or visit us on the web to view our full line Panel Fans.