- New solution provides major improvements, delivering even more enhanced protection and lower system impact
- Beta testers with most helpful improvements each will receive $200 Amazon.com gift certificates; all testers will receive a 50 percent discount on the purchase of the final product
ORLANDO, Fla. - Panda Security, The Cloud Security Company, today announced the beta release of Panda Global Protection 2013, its comprehensive solution for protecting the information and digital life of home computer users. The beta can be downloaded for free at www.pandasecurity.com/promotions/betatest/.
Along with the release of the beta, Panda also announced the launch of a beta testing competition. All users testing the solution will receive a 50 percent discount on the purchase of the final product, and the ten beta testers suggesting the most helpful improvements will each receive a $200 Amazon.com gift certificate.
Panda Global Protection 2013 is the most comprehensive solution in Panda Security's new retail product lineup. The product continues to improve upon previous versions, providing even better protection against all kinds of threats.
The product leverages Panda's unique Collective Intelligence technology to collect threat intelligence from millions of computer users and deliver automated, instantaneous protection against known and unknown malware. By gathering information on malware from the worldwide Panda community, Collective Intelligence continuously improves protection levels and offers more rapid response to new malware attacks.
The new release builds on the core functionality that has positioned Panda Global Protection as the preferred solution among PC users. This includes a highly effective antivirus engine to protect against known and unknown malware; a firewall with Wi-Fi security to block intruders and hackers; Panda USB Vaccine to prevent USB devices from spreading infections; confidential information filters to keep personal data safe; backup and system recovery; and PC performance tuning.
Panda Global Protection 2013 is specifically designed for highly-active users with the most demanding protection needs. TheThe Panda Safe Browser preserves user security and privacy on the Internet and specifically social networking sites. It also lets users encrypt private files and folders to prevent theft of personal, banking and financial data as well as any kind of valuable multimedia content.
Benefits of the new Panda Global Protection 2013 also include:
- New user interface look and feel, making it easier than ever to use the
tools included in the 2013 lineup
- Improved antivirus engine with better detection and disinfection
- New password manager: Encrypted password repository that protects your
digital identity and allows users to log into websites with just one
- New installer that makes installation easier and faster than ever
- New feature to automatically shut down the computer after completing a
- Compatible with Windows 8 Consumer Preview, the beta version of
Microsoft's new operating system
- New system for sending questions to Tech Support for resolving queries
- Improved operating system vulnerability detection To download the free beta, please visit: www.pandasecurity.com/promotions/betatest/.
About Panda Security
Founded in 1990, Panda Security is the world's leading provider of cloud-based security solutions, with products available in more than 23 languages and millions of users located in 195 countries around the World. Panda Security was the first IT security company to harness the power of cloud computing with its Collective Intelligence technology. This innovative security model can automatically analyze and classify thousands of new malware samples every day, guaranteeing corporate customers and home users the most effective protection against Internet threats with minimum impact on system performance. Panda Security has 56 offices throughout the globe with US headquarters in Florida and European headquarters in Spain
Panda Security collaborates with Special Olympics, WWF and Invest for Children as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility policy.
For more information, visit www.pandasecurity.com/.
CONTACT: Jeana Tahnk, On behalf of Panda Security, +1-609-240-5385, email@example.com
Web Site: www.pandasecurity.com