Press Release Summary:
- Comes with Neugart’s planetary PLE gearheads which are 25% lighter
- Available for 42mm (1.65in.), 56.4mm (2.22in) and 85mm (3.35 in.) frame sizes
- Features low friction bearing design for continuous operation without sacrificing performance
Original Press Release:
New PKP2 Series Stepper Motor Now Available with Neugart Planetary PLE Gearheads
Available for 42 mm (1.65 in.), 56.4 mm (2.22 in.) and 85 mm (3.35 in.) Frame Sizes
Torrance, CA – February 15, 2019
Oriental Motor is pleased to expand the PKP2 Series stepper motors with Neugart’s Planetary PLE gearheads. This new product expansion offers higher permissible torque, low backlash and higher thrust loads in a light yet powerful design.
The PKP2 Series are high torque 2-phase bipolar stepper motors with increased torque over its entire speed range, from low to high. The lightweight and high performing PLE planetary gearheads from Neugart are 25% lighter than comparable gearheads while exceling with above-average weight to torque ratio (5:1, 10:1, 20:1 and 40:1). The low-friction bearing design with optimized lubrication, low backlash and high output torque makes the PLE gearhead suitable for complex and continuous production cycles. The high-torque combination bipolar 2-phase PKP2 Series stepper motors with PLE gearheads are available in 42 mm (1.65 in.), 56.4 mm (2.22 in.) and 85 mm (3.35 in.) motor frame sizes. Available with encoder.
The PKP2 Series Stepper Motor with PLE Planetary Gearhead key features are:
- Light and Powerful: 25% lighter than comparable conventional gearheads
- Efficient and Reliable: Low backlash and high output torque
- Low Heat Generation: Low friction bearing design allows for continuous operation without sacrificing performance
- Encoder types available
- Compact and flat motor connector
To learn more about Oriental Motor’s PKP Series family of products, contact the Technical Support group at 800-468-3982 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the web page at:
About Oriental Motor
Since its founding in Japan in 1885, Oriental Motor has been a world leader in motion control systems. For over a century, we have concentrated on technological advancement and product design improvement — an emphasis evident in the sophisticated devices we market today.