LOD, Israel, October 17 -- NUR Macroprinters (NURMF.PK), a leading supplier of wide-format inkjet production printers for the printing industry (with 75% of the UV roll-to-roll market), has paired up with Caldera Graphics, a leader in the field of RIP and workflow solutions for digital wide format imaging, to launch their new RIP "Quality Package" on November 1, 2007.
The new RIP "Quality Package" is the ultimate combination of the Easy Media software and the Eye One (a spectrophotometer by X-Rite) and provides a full solution to enable professional profiling and color management tools with a superior quality.
NUR is fully aware of the importance of high quality RIP software and efficient workflow. As Assaf Eyal, Executive Vice President of NUR says, "We're constantly looking to provide additional features and capabilities to help our customers improve workflow, productivity and quality. With Caldera's software we're now giving them all three!"
RIP "Quality Package" Benefits
- Professional profiling tools for improved printing quality.
- Colors and ink usage optimization per media.
- Optimized spot colors reproduction.
- Compatibility with standards such as: SWOP and Euroscale.
The "Quality Package" is based on the successful Caldera's GrandRIP+ complete workflow software which provides:
- Speed: Caldera is well known for the speed of its application - Faster RIPping and printing.
- Caldera's solutions fit perfectly with multiple printers & multiple brand environments (client/server and distributed architecture).
- Quality results: good screenings, spot color support, highly tunable for consistent color calibration.
- Unique finishing oriented features: Caldera offers a high level of features for finishing like grommets positioning, print-to-cut workflow and others.
- User-friendly interface.
- Comprehensive application support for NUR printers.
"We're determined to constantly add value for our customers," says Eyal, "so we'll continue to collaborate with leading RIP providers until we give our customers absolutely all the support they need."
The French-based company Caldera Graphics specializes in the development and marketing of imaging software solutions. Caldera Graphics proposes to industry, service providers, and education institutions high-end solutions for scanning, processing, color calibration cutting and printing. The Caldera Graphics solutions guarantee productivity and efficiency to large format printers and scanners.
More information about Caldera Graphics is available at www.caldera.eu
About NUR Macroprinters Ltd.
NUR Macroprinters (NURMF.PK) is a leading supplier of wide-format inkjet printers for the printing industry. NUR develops, manufactures and markets wide-format inkjet production printers and high-quality companion inks for a wide variety of business enterprises including commercial printing companies, sign printers, screen printers, billboard and media companies, photo labs, and digital printing service providers. NUR's cost-effective, reliable printing solutions are helping customers worldwide deliver the high quality and fast turnaround they need to meet their clients' exacting demands and succeed in today's competitive marketplace.
More information about NUR Macroprinters is available at www.nur.com.
Corporate Marcom Manager