Press Release Summary:
Featuring ultra-lightweight remote measuring head, Novo-Gloss Flex 60 Gloss-Meter is designed to measure low gloss surfaces. Integrated with USB connection, unit transfers measured reading into MS Excel on your PC. Product is suitable for measurement of curved matte surface and plastics industry applications.
Original Press Release:
Introducing the New Novo-Gloss Flex 60 Gloss-Meter
esigned to Measure Surface Gloss that cannot be Measured using Traditional Gloss-Meters
The Novo-Gloss Flex 60 gloss-meter combines the functionality and reporting of an advanced gloss-meter with an ultra-lightweight remote measuring head. The Novo-Gloss Flex 60 has been designed specifically to measure low gloss surfaces. It features an additional measuring scale with a resolution 10 times greater than standard gloss-meters. This increased resolution gives a far superior level of control of surface finish. The Novo-Gloss Flex 60 complies to ISO 2813 and ASTM D523 and measurements made with the instrument are compatible with traditional gloss-meters complying to these standards.
- Fast measurement of all parameters. Full on-board statistics with graphical trend analysis and reporting
- User definable batch names and batch sizes for quicker and more efficient reporting
- USB connection to PC instantly recognizes the device as a drive location which facilitates the quick transfer of files using Windows Explorer or similar
- Instantly transmit measured readings directly to programs such as MS Excel on your PC / tablet to greatly simplify the reporting process
- Item No. GL-214921
- Plastics industry
- Curved plastic parts
- Automotive interior trim
- Measurement of curved matte surface
Sherri B. Thompson
Paul N. Gardner Company, Inc.
316 NE 1st Street,
Pompano Beach, FL 33060
Phone: (954) 946-9454