Press Release Summary:
- Conformal Coating Line Solution delivers closed-loop process controls while saving 50% in footprint compared to other conformal coating lines
- Vantage™ Series Fluid Dispensing System involve high-speed, precise volume dispensing, tight keep-out zones or dispensing of thin and accurate lines
- Helios™ SD-960 Large Volume Fluid Dispensing System supports abrasive thermal interface materials, silicones, epoxies and grease
Original Press Release:
Nordson ASYMTEK to Exhibit New Conformal Coating Line and Dispensing Solutions with SmartTec GmbH and in The Fraunhofer IZM Future Packaging Line at SMTconnect
Gerd Schulze to present "Adhesive and potting options and practical examples" at SMTconnect Technology Days
Carlsbad, CA, USA - 29 April 2019 - Nordson ASYMTEK, a Nordson company (NASDAQ: NDSN) and global leader in dispensing, jetting, and coating equipment and technologies, will exhibit its new conformal coating line and dispensing solutions at SMTconnect, Nuremberg, Germany, with SmartTec GmbH in Stand 4-101 and in the Fraunhofer IZM Future Packaging Line Stand 5-434. In addition, Gerd Schulze, key account manager, Nordson ASYMTEK, will present "Protecting Electronics -- Adhesive and potting options and practical examples" at SMTconnect Technology Days. SMTconnect is being held May 7-9, 2019.
On display will be Nordson ASYMTEK's:
- Conformal Coating Line Solution that coats, cures, and inspects. This compact, flexibly configured line delivers closed-loop process controls while saving 50% in footprint compared to other conformal coating lines.
- Vantage™ Series Fluid Dispensing System for advanced assembly technologies that involve high-speed and precise volume dispensing, tight keep-out zones, or dispensing of thin and accurate lines.
- Helios™ SD-960 Large Volume Fluid Dispensing System for large volume single- and two-component applications including potting, sealing, gasketing, and structural adhesives. The system supports highly abrasive thermal interface materials (TIMs), silicones, epoxies, and grease.
"SMTconnect will be an excellent time to interact with people looking for dispensing or conformal coating equipment, application support, or solutions to their conformal coating and fluid dispensing needs," said Michel van de Vijver, general manager EMEA, Nordson ASYMTEK. "The stringent quality demands of Europe's automotive industry have put increased responsibility on companies to improve their processes. Nordson ASYMTEK experts at SMTconnect can help you find how to ensure your process quality."
About Nordson ASYMTEK
Nordson ASYMTEK, a world leader in precision fluid dispensing, conformal coating, and jetting technologies, designs and manufactures dispensing and coating systems, supported by an award-winning global applications and service network for over 35 years. To find out more, visit www.NordsonASYMTEK.com, or on social media.
About Nordson Corporation
Nordson Corporation (Nasdaq: NDSN) is one of the world's leading producers of precision dispensing equipment that applies adhesives, sealants, coatings, and other materials to a broad range of consumer and industrial products during manufacturing operations. The company also manufactures equipment used in the testing and inspection of electronic components as well as technology-based systems for curing and surface treatment processes. Headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, Nordson has direct operations and sales support offices in more than 30 countries.