Press Release Summary:
The Motor Ready Sealed (MRS) Precision Rotary Indexer is offered in sizes of 150, 250, 350 mm output bolt circle diameter. The unit is fully sealed to IP65 standards and offers a speed up to 304 RPM. It delivers a one-way positional accuracy up to ± 31 ArcSec and repeatability up to ± 5.2 ArcSec. The indexer is suitable for applications such as machine tool, semiconductors, robotics, automated welding, medical packaging, and cutting systems.
Original Press Release:
Nexen Expands Precision Rotary Indexer Line
New motor/gearbox-ready, IP65-rated for precision rotary indexing applications
Vadnais Heights, MN – August 2018 – Nexen Group, Inc. introduces the Motor Ready Sealed (MRS) precision rotary indexer. The MRS maintains the benefits of the company’s existing patented precision roller pinion drive design – zero backlash, high precision, high torque, and high acceleration – while delivering significant new benefits. A high roller pinion-to-gear ratio allows users to direct drive the system with the addition of a servo motor – eliminating the cost of a reducer. This also reduces engineering and installatiuon time. For high load applications, the customer can drive the system with a reducer/motor combination. Additionally, the gear-to-pinion reaction loads are fully supported so the servo motor shaft is not subjected to radial loading, which eliminates the need for costly high output capacity reducers in high load applications. All of these features reduce engineering and installation time.
Highlights of the MRS precision rotary indexer include:
- High Indexing Precision- one-way positional accuracy up to ± 31 ArcSec and one-way repeatability up to ± 5.2 ArcSec
- Zero Backlash- unlike other drive systems there is zero backlash from the motor through the driven load
- Acceleration- up to twice as fast as other technologies
- High Speed- up to 304 RPM
- Motor/gearbox ready for faster installation
- Sizes: 150, 250, 350 mm output bolt circle diameter, with large open center to optimize performance in small spaces
- Fully sealed, IP65 rated
- Low maintenance and Long Life
The MRS is ideal for precision rotary indexing applications such as machine tool, and semiconductors, robotics, automated welding, medical packaging, assembly, cutting systems.
Agency: Julie Eleftheriou | Tel. 952.913.3065 | Email: email@example.com