Press Release Summary:
- Produce bright and sharp images with color precision and strong contrast
- Equipped with built-in features, including keystone and four corner correction, 1.3x optical zoom and 24/7 and 360-degree and portrait mode operation
- Feature a small and lightweight footprint, making them breeze to install and transportable from one classroom to the next
Original Press Release:
Optomaâ€™s New ZW403 and ZH403 Laser Projectors Illuminate K-12 Classrooms
Education and corporate channel projectors provide image precision, high brightness, installation flexibility and high ROI.
Fremont, Calif. (PRWeb) November 04, 2019 -- Optoma, a world-leading manufacturer of large display products, today announced two new projectors designed to deliver incredible exceptional brightness and dependable operation to classrooms and other professional settings. The new Optoma ZW403 and ZH403 are ideal, affordable display solutions for today’s corporate and education environments, especially K-12 classrooms, offering razor-sharp image quality, flexible installation features and reliable performance in a compact, lightweight form factor.
Featuring 4,500 and 4,000 lumens of brightness, respectively, and a 300,000:1 contrast ratio, along with HDR10 and HLG (Hybrid-Log Gamma) compatibility, the Optoma ZW403 and ZH403 produce bright and sharp images with amazing color precision and strong contrast. In addition, with a long-lasting, DuraCore laser light source, these projectors guarantee up to 30,000 hours of low-cost and virtually maintenance-free operation in Eco mode, providing integrators and end-users with a greater ROI compared to lamp-based solutions. The ZW403 and ZH403 are also equipped with several built-in features, including keystone and four corner correction, 1.3x optical zoom, and 24/7 and 360-degree and portrait mode operation to ensure simple, seamless installations in practically any orientation. Both projectors feature a small and lightweight footprint, making them a breeze to install and easily transportable from one classroom to the next.
Optoma ZW403 and ZH403 additional specifications:
- Dimensions: 13.26” x 4.25” x 10.5”
- Weight: 9.4 lbs.
- Brightness: ZW403: 4,500 lumens; ZH403: 4,000 lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 300,000:1 with Extreme Black enabled
- HDR10 and HLG compatible
- 4K UHD input with HDMI 2.0
- Light Source: DuraCore Laser with an IP6X certified optical engine
- Light Source Life: Up to 30,000 hours of operation in Eco mode
- Horizontal and vertical keystone correction, four corner correction
- 1.3x optical zoom
- 24/7, 360-degree and portrait mode operation
- Audio: 2 x 10W speakers
The Optoma ZW403 and ZH403 also offer robust input options including HDMI and VGA, as well as LAN and RS-232 connectivity for control via Crestron, Extron, AMX or Telnet.
“Optoma understands the importance of providing our corporate and education customers with reliable and innovative display technologies for their small meeting rooms and classrooms to deliver engaging lessons to students,” stated Brian Soto, senior manager, product development at Optoma. “The Optoma ZW403 and ZH403 are designed to provide robust flexibility, mobility and dependability, and are ideal solutions for any retrofit installations using 16:10 and 16:9 screens.”
Pricing and Availability:
- The Optoma ZW403 is a WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution projector available now for an estimated retail price of $1,029 through authorized dealers.
- The Optoma ZH403 is a 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution projector available now for estimated retail price of $1,299 through authorized dealers.
About Optoma Technology
Optoma combines cutting-edge technology and innovation to deliver remarkable visual display products designed to connect audiences with engaging video and audio experiences. From the company’s ProScene projectors and Creative Touch interactive flat panel displays, to LED displays, Optoma’s suite of products can meet the demands of nearly any professional environment, including conference rooms and classrooms, digital signage, corporate, houses of worship, retail, simulation environments and control rooms. Optoma Technology is the U.S. headquarters for The Optoma Group, with continental headquarters also in Europe and Asia.