Press Release Summary:
- Delivers broadcast-quality results that enhance personal lighting in any workspace
- Provides enhanced lighting for videoconferencing
- Designed for business professionals, educators, broadcasters, and social media influencers
Original Press Release:
Brightline’s ZELo Desktop Studio Light Now Shipping
Affordable light provides enhanced lighting for videoconferencing
Bridgeville, Penn. – March 9, 2021 – Brightline, a leading manufacturer of video lighting systems, today announced its ZELo desktop studio light for videoconferencing is now shipping. ZELo is priced at $199 and is available at brightlines.com/ZELo.
Designed for business professionals, educators, broadcasters, and social media influencers, ZELo delivers broadcast-quality results that enhance personal lighting in any workspace. Potential ZELo users include:
- sales teams who conduct extensive business via Zoom, Teams, or other videoconferencing platforms;
- teachers who are engaged in distance learning;
- social media influencers who produce videos from home studios;
- broadcasters who produce webcasting news reports from small or remote studios; and
- analysts and other public figures who regularly participate in television interviews from home.
“ZELo was constructed to meet the critical lighting requirements of broadcasters, but it’s affordable enough for a wide range of users,” explained Kathy Katz, Brightline managing partner. “Online classes and conferences aren’t going away. With ZELo, your audience can concentrate on your message instead of poor imaging.”
With variable color temperature, ZELo blends with any ambient room light environment. Built-in manual controls make it easy to change brightness and color temperature, but users can also make adjustments using Brightline’s free app for iOS and Android portable devices. Plus, ZELo supports voice control through Alexa and Google Assistant devices.
A leading manufacturer of energy-efficient lighting systems for broadcast, videoconference, e‑learning, and government, Brightline’s mission is to enable communication through clarity. With more than 5,000 customers in over 35 countries, Brightline specializes in enhancing the presentation of visual images by providing high quality, environmentally responsible, and cost-effective evolutionary lighting solutions. Get enlightened at brightlines.com.
Mark J. Pescatore