Press Release Summary:
- Applications are component testing, high-pressure flow iron testing, jet engine test stands, rocket engine thrust tests, iron bird testing, high-pressure pumps and hydraulic systems
- Features are zero adjustment option, all stainless construction and isolated shunt calibration option
- Measures from 0-20,000 psi to 0-30,000 psi with high accuracy ≤ ± 0.25% FSO
Original Press Release:
Higher Pressure Ranges Now Available for the X4B Series Transducers & Transmitters
Viatran has responded to the challenging demands of high-pressure Oil & Gas, Industrial and Test applications with the addition of 0-20,000 psi and 0-30,000 psi ranges to the X4B series. The X4B Series models and options now allow you to choose the perfect sensor for your high-pressure applications and are budget friendly.
Features of the Model X4B Series include:
- All stainless construction
- Small size and weight
- High Accuracy (≤ ± 0.25% FSO Best Fit Straight Line)
- Improved linearity options (± 0.15% or ± 0.10% FSO available)
- Isolated shunt calibration option
- Zero adjustment option
The Viatran X4B series are extremely reliable and versatile pressure transducers and transmitters. The stainless-steel construction, small size, and weight along with its high accuracy make it ideal for many applications. To maintain performance and ensure immunity in electrically noisy environments, both mechanical and electrical designs are optimized for EMI handling.
Typical applications include:
Component testing, High-Pressure Flow Iron testing, Jet Engine test stands, Rocket Engine Thrust tests, Iron Bird testing, High-Pressure Pumps, Hydraulic Systems.
Established in 1965, Viatran has over 50 years of experience in providing pressure transducer solutions to industry. Based in Tonawanda, NY, the company is a certified manufacturer of pressure and level measurement sensors designed for many markets and applications including Oil & Gas, Automotive, Aerospace, Municipal and Test.
199 Fire Tower Drive
Tonawanda, New York USA 14150
For more information about Viatran, visit the company’s Web site at www.viatran.com.