Press Release Summary:
- Features advanced ergonomic fingertip control and the ability to cut through materials with maximum speed and precision
- Self-propelled system offers unparalleled capabilities for underground pipe rehabilitation, lateral reinstatement and sectional repair
- Combines power, durability and extreme accuracy with simultaneous joystick commands
Original Press Release:
Aries Industries Makes Leap in Pipeline-cutting Technology with Wolverine 2.0 Cutter
New product highlighted by advanced controls, greater range and more power, providing unmatched maneuverability and navigation ability in advanced sewer rehabilitation
Waukesha, WIS. (PRWeb) February 21, 2019
Aries Industries, the industry leader in state-of-the-art equipment for inspection and maintenance of underground infrastructure, has introduced the next generation of advanced sewer rehabilitation pipeline-cutting technology with the Wolverine 2.0 Cutting System.
Able to operate in pipes from 6 to 18 inches, the self-propelled, electric Wolverine 2.0 features advanced ergonomic fingertip control, and the ability to cut through materials with maximum speed and precision. Its linearly adjustable speed and axis movement offer unmatched maneuverability, coupled with a compact profile and all-wheel drive to navigate tough terrain.
“We are extremely proud to introduce the Wolverine 2.0 Cutting System which was designed and built by Aries. This cutting system offers our customers unparalleled capabilities for underground pipe rehabilitation, lateral reinstatement and sectional repair,” said Larry Brown, President and CEO of Aries Industries. “This product combines power, durability, and extreme accuracy with simultaneous joystick commands. We designed the Wolverine 2.0 to navigate and cut through even the most challenging materials.”
Every element of the Wolverine 2.0 is built for ease of use and maintenance:
- 500-foot cable reduces truck setup time, saving labor and logistical costs
- Camera uses fixed lens with field-replaceable glass
- Electric two-speed milling motor is field repairable and rebuildable
- Desktop, dual joystick controller uses CANbus technology, with touch screen display and integrated DVR and on-screen-display.
- Multiple wheel configurations adapt to pipe conditions
- Stabilizing lift ensures balanced operation
- Built-in lens wiper and scraper keeps the camera clear while in the pipe
See video of the Wolverine 2.0 Cutting System in action by clicking here.
More information on the Wolverine 2.0 is available at https://www.ariesindustries.com/solutions-products/rehabilitation/cutters/wolverine-2/ or by calling (800) 234-7205.
Founded in 1985, Aries Industries is the industry leader in manufacturing durable video pipeline inspection and rehabilitation systems, plus data management software, to meet the toughest challenges of underground infrastructure and environmental applications. Focused on “Raising the Bar Underground,” the company’s cameras, tractors and fully-integrated systems are built upon a bedrock of continuous innovation, unmatched reliability and expert customer service.