Press Release Summary:
- Equipped with a wine-mate 1500cd self-contained compact wine cooling system
- Features insulated doors, vapor barrier, stainless steel pull handles and security locks
- Made from premium cherry wood and wine is kept at a stable storage temperature between 50 and 65°F
Original Press Release:
New Vinotemp Wine Vault Provides Unmatched Long-term Wine Storage
Advanced cooling and humidity control, quality craftsmanship, 368 bottle capacity, and sophisticated design make Vinotemp’s newest wine cabinet offering an industry-first.
Rancho Dominguez, CALIF. (PRWeb) May 21, 2019
Vinotemp®, the recognized leader in architectural wine storage solutions and cooling technology, today launched the industry-exclusive Vinotemp Wine Vault. Featuring premium cherry wood, handcrafted wine racks to accommodate 30 cases of wine, and advanced cooling and humidity control, Vinotemp’s newest wine cabinet offering provides a uniquely sophisticated solution for long-term wine storage.
“The Wine Vault’s unmatched ability to properly store and easily access 30 cases of wine is testament to Vinotemp’s dedication to providing the most unique solutions for long-term wine storage in the industry,” states India Hynes, CEO of Vinotemp. “We’re thrilled to add the Wine Vault to our wine cabinet offering because its sophisticated design aesthetic makes it simple for wine connoisseurs to integrate ample, long-term wine storage into nearly any living space.”
In addition to the proper, long-term storage of up to 368 bottles of wine, the Vinotemp Wine Vault also features:
- Advanced cooling and humidity control. Equipped with a Wine-Mate 1500CD Self-Contained Compact Wine Cooling System, wine is kept at a stable storage temperature between 50 and 65°F (digital control panel allows for temperature adjustment), while exclusive humidity control technology maintains ideal humidity levels (between 50 to 75% RH).
- Quality craftsmanship. The Wine Vault is made from premium cherry wood (with a light gray exterior finish) and features insulated doors, a vapor barrier, stainless steel pull handles and security locks, and a handcrafted, unstained (to provide the best environment for wine), all-wood interlock wine racking system with standard 3 5/8” cubicles to accommodate most wine bottles (including champagne).
To learn more about the Vinotemp Wine Vault and other exclusive wine storage offerings visit vinotemp.com.
For 30 years Vinotemp® has manufactured custom wood wine cabinets, wine racks, wine cellars, and cooling systems and is the leading distributor of wine coolers, beverage coolers, wine dispensers, wine accessories, Brama appliances by Vinotemp, and more. Close attention to market demand and non-standard ideas have resulted in Vinotemp’s ability to offer diversified wine storage solutions utilized residentially and by renowned resorts, restaurants, hotels, and the yachting industry. Find more information about Vinotemp by calling 800-777-VINO (8466) or visiting Vinotemp.com. Find Vinotemp on Facebook.com/Vinotemp and Twitter @Vinotemp.