Press Release Summary:
- Includes nine FAKRA connectors, one HDMI port, two USB 3.0 ports and one CAN bus port
- High-speed connectivity is enabled by Wi-Fi, GPS and BT 4.1 plus a Gigabit Ethernet port and SIM card slot
- Delivers graphics and AI performance for autonomous vehicle and operator safety application
Original Press Release:
VIA Mobile360 L900 In-Vehicle System Speeds up Time-to-Market for Cutting-Edge Self-Driving and Vehicle Safety Innovations
- Rock-solid system platform for prototyping and mass production with support for up to nine automotive-grade cameras and a wealth of I/O and connectivity features
- Delivers advanced compute, graphics, and AI performance with integrated NVIDIA Jetson TX2 Module featuring NVIDIA Dual-Core Denver 2 64-bit CPU, ARM® Cortex®-A57 MPCore, and 256-core NVIDA Pascal™ GPU architecture with 256 NVIDIA CUDA cores
- Ruggedized ultra-compact chassis ensuring ultra-reliable operation in demanding on-road and off-road conditions
Taipei, Taiwan, December 7, 2020 – VIA Technologies, Inc. today announced the launch of the VIA Mobile360 L900, an ultra-compact in-vehicle system that enables startups and developers to speed up the time-to-market for cutting-edge self-driving and vehicle safety innovations.
Powered by the NVIDIA Jetson TX2 Module, the VIA Mobile360 L900 delivers the advanced compute, graphics, and AI performance required for autonomous vehicle, driver assistance, and operator safety applications. Its support for nine automotive-grade cameras provides unrivaled flexibility for integrating the appropriate blend of ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems), Surround View, and DMS (Driver Monitoring System) features to meet the specific installation needs of the target use case.
A wealth of I/O features, including nine FAKRA connectors, one HDMI port, two USB 3.0 ports, one CAN bus port, DIO and COM ports, and a Micro SD card slot, enables the flexible integration of cameras, displays, storage, and other sensors and peripherals. High-speed connectivity is enabled by Wi-Fi, GPS, and BT 4.1 plus a Gigabit Ethernet port and SIM card slot. The system’s rugged low-profile aluminum chassis, wide temperature range, and standard automotive power delivery (9-36V DC input) including IGN support, ensure reliable operation in demanding on-road and off-road conditions.
“The VIA Mobile360 L900 enables developers of cutting-edge self-driving and vehicle safety applications to accelerate time-to-market for their innovations by providing a rock-solid system platform that can be used for both prototyping and mass production,” commented Richard Brown, Vice-President of International Marketing, VIA Technologies, Inc. “With its advanced performance and support for nine automotive-grade cameras, the system has the scalability required for the most sophisticated mobility applications.”
VIA Mobile360 L900 In-Vehicle System
The VIA Mobile360 L900 in-vehicle system is available now worldwide.
About VIA Technologies, Inc.
VIA Technologies, Inc. is a global leader in connecting businesses to advanced AI, IoT, and computer vision technology through innovative smart solutions for transportation, industrial, smart city, and data center applications. Headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, VIA’s global network links the high-tech centers of the US, Asia, and Europe, and spans a customer base that includes many of the world’s leading hi-tech, industrial, and transportation companies. www.viatech.com
VIA PR Contact:
International: Richard Brown
Phone: (886)-2-2218-5452 #866201