Press Release Summary:
- Magnification can be easily controlled, due to its motorized turret
- Has 20x large depth-of-field
- Adds in-demand features such as high NA lenses (up to 0.9) and automated inspection
Original Press Release:
KEYENCE Announces New 4K Ultra-high Accuracy Microscope
Introducing the Next Era of Digital Microscopy
Itasca, IL: KEYENCE Corporation of America, a leading supplier of microscopes, surface measurement systems, and factory automation equipment, has released the world’s first 4K ultra-high accuracy microscope. For 30 years, KEYENCE has considered customer feedback and market demand when developing new models. The VHX-7000 marks the 5th generation of our digital microscope product line.
By incorporating 4K resolution, the VHX-7000 has become KEYENCE’s greatest microscope hardware advancement to date. This versatile system incorporates the capabilities of multiple microscopes: stereoscope, metallurgical, measuring, and entry level SEM.
- The VHX-7000 is capable of high definition imaging; this is the world’s first 4K microscope.
- The VHX-7000 is a fully automatic XYZ system. Even magnification can be easily controlled, due to its motorized turret.
- The VHX-7000 has a 20x larger depth-of-field compared to conventional optical microscopes.
“Our mission is to continuously add value to our products for our customers. The VHX-7000 marks the 5th generation of our product line and is the greatest hardware advancement to date.” said Kevin Wilhelm, KEYENCE Corp Technical Engineer. “With the VHX-7000, your images will be displayed in 4K Ultra HD, providing you with most accurate images you have ever seen. “
In addition to features like adaptive lighting and focusing, large depth-of-field, and multi-angle observation from the previous generation, the VHX-7000 adds in-demand features such as high NA lenses (up to 0.9) and automated inspection.
Visit http://www.keyence.com/vhxpr to learn more about the VHX Series
KEYENCE Corporation of America is an 8-time Top 100 Most Innovative Companies in The World award winner. KEYENCE is a leading supplier of sensors, measuring systems, laser markers, microscopes, and machine vision systems worldwide, KEYENCE is at the forefront of factory automation. Focusing on innovation helps drive KEYENCE’s global network of direct sales engineers in providing over 200,000 clients with value-added solutions.