Press Release Summary:
- NVRBE™ simplifies conveying of raw materials from storage and can be configured in mini-central systems with compact LowPro™ receivers mounted on multiple blenders
- Includes filter safety switch which minimizes dust contamination
- Features temperature safety switch, which prevents overheating of the blower
Original Press Release:
New Vacuum Pump Simplifies Conveying of Raw Materials to Blenders, Dryers or Machine Hoppers
- NVRBE™ Pump from Maguire Products Is Compatible with the Company’s LowPro™ Receivers Used for Automated ‘Mini-Central’ Conveying Systems
Aston, PA, U.S.A., September 10, 2020: A new vacuum pump that is easy to install, operate, and maintain simplifies conveying of raw materials from storage and can be configured in “mini-central” systems with extremely compact LowPro™ receivers mounted on multiple blenders.
The NVRBE™ vacuum pump from Maguire Products, Inc. conveys materials to blenders, dryers, or machine hoppers, and multiple units of the pump may be used in a single system. Its user-friendly features include:
- Clear-Vu™ dust collection bin, allowing the operator to easily see when cleaning is required.
- Filter safety switch, which minimizes dust contamination. The switch initiates an alarm and stops the blower if the filter becomes clogged.
- Pressure differential switch that acts as a clogged filter sensor, stopping the blower if the filter is clogged over 90%.
- Temperature safety switch, which prevents overheating of the blower. When the blower temperature exceeds a limit, an air bypass valve is opened to cool the blower.
- Air bypass valve, which prolongs pump life and minimizes power usage by allowing the blower to keep running when no vacuum is called for.
- Quieter operation in comparison with positive displacement pumps.
“The automatic features of the NVRBE vacuum pump and its simplicity of use make it especially compatible with Maguire’s LowPro receivers,” said Frank Kavanagh, vice president of sales and marketing. “Besides having an up to 80% lower profile than traditional receivers and being easier to configure, LowPro receivers are autonomously controlled, making them suitable for deployment in automated mini-central systems for conveying to multiple blenders.”
Like all Maguire® systems, the NVRBE vacuum pump comes with a 5-year warranty.
About Maguire Products, Inc.
headquartered in Aston, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., is the world’s largest supplier of gravimetric blenders, liquid color pumps, and vacuum dryers and also manufactures loading systems, auger feeders, granulators and related equipment and software. Its customers include injection, blow, and rotational molders, extrusion processors, and compounders. Founded in 1977, Maguire operates six manufacturing facilities in Aston. The company maintains a network of distributors in the Americas and overseas and has six sales and service subsidiaries that stock, sell, and service auxiliary equipment systems from Maguire and its affiliate, Novatec, Inc.: Maguire Canada, Maguire Europe, Maguire Asia, Maguire China,Maguire IMEA, and Maguire Taiwan. Visit www.maguire.com
Maguire Products, Inc., 11 Crozerville Road, Aston, PA 19014 USA. Tel: 1-610-459-4300. email@example.com. Maguire Canada, 299 Basaltic Road, Unit 1, Vaughan, Ontario L4K 4W8. Tel: 905-879-1100. firstname.lastname@example.org. Maguire Europe, Vanguard, Tame Park, Tamworth, Staffordshire B77 5DY United Kingdom. Tel: 44-1827-388-280. email@example.com. Maguire Asia, Maguire Products Asia Pte Ltd., 15 Changi North Street 1, #01-15, I-Lofts, Singapore 498765. Tel: 65-6848-7117. firstname.lastname@example.org. Maguire Asia (China), Maguire Products Shanghai Co., Ltd., 1203, Tower B, Eton Place, 555 Pu Dong Avenue, Shanghai 200120 China. Tel: 86-21-588-23410. email@example.com. Maguire IMEA FZCO (Middle East, India, Africa), LOB180706-6, Floor 7, JAFZA View 18, Jebel Ali Downtown, P.O. Box 17493, Dubai, UAE. Tel: 971-4-881-6700. firstname.lastname@example.org. Maguire Taiwan, No. 17, Sec. 1, Wenhua Road,Wuqi District, Taichung City 435, Taiwan (R.O.C.). Tel: +886-4-26581535. email@example.com.
Martino Communications Inc.
Robert J. Martino.