Press Release Summary:
- Configured to protect Applied BioCode MDx 3000 system from power problems
- Protect from problems like weather, summer heat, over voltage, voltage surges, load, electrical noise, harmonic distortion and complete power failure
- Unit arrives with correct power, voltages and receptacles making installation simple
Original Press Release:
Franek Technologies Announces Certified Category III-3 Instrumentation Grade Laboratory Protection Systems for The Applied BioCode MDx 3000
Tustin, Calif., May 9, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Franek Technologies has configured an uninterruptible power supply unit to support the Applied BioCode MDx 3000. After receiving numerous requests from various laboratories that have a need for a battery backup solution for their Applied BioCode MDx 3000, Franek has developed a plug and play solution for every lab that owns this instrument. Applied BioCode MDx 3000 System is an easy-to-use automated Molecular Diagnostic system that integrates all of the post extraction processes of Molecular Diagnostic Testing. The system has been designed to maximize sample throughput without comprising your laboratories quality processes.
Franek Technologies' UPS/LPS products protect the Applied BioCode MDx 3000 from these common power problems that any laboratory faces.
- Weather – lighting hits (power spikes) and power outages
- Summer Heat – under voltage (brown outs)
- Over voltage – power grid imbalances and settings
- Switched transients – power grid or standby generator switching
- Unstable frequency – standby generator drift
- Voltage sag due to large electrical equipment (elevator) startup in the lab or building
- Voltage surges due to power grid load switching
- Load (instrument) Power Factor issues
- Electrical noise induction on 50/60 Hz power lines and voltage flicker
- Harmonic distortion
- Complete power failure – power outage
The Uninterruptible Power Supply unit arrives complete with the correct power, voltages, and receptacles making installation simple. Plug in the instrument and accessories, plug in the unit and turn it on and you are finished. Installations requiring different voltages for the instrument, computer or accessories will have all voltages and the correct receptacles with circuit breaker protection for your plugs.
Franek's UPS/LPS has been configured to provide protection on many instruments including the Applied BioCode MDx 3000. Franek has support from leading instrument manufactures, including Life Technologies (Applied Biosystems), Agilent, Beckman-Coulter, Becton Dickinson, Bio-Rad (MJ Research), Bruker, PerkinElmer, Roche and Thermo Fisher to name a few. Franek has successfully provided customers, such as the US Government's CDC, DoC, DoD, DoE, DoJ, FBI, FDA, NIH, and USDA, as well as other university research, veterinary and clinical laboratories, with quality isolated power for their instrument protection.
Source Franek Technologies, Inc.
Web Site: http://www.franek.com