Press Release Summary:
- Configured to provide protection for Applied Biosystems Prism® 7500 Real-Time Sequence Detector with Controller
- Protect from power problems like weather, summer heat, over voltage, switched transients, unstable frequency, voltage sag, voltage surges, load, electrical noise, harmonic distortion and complete power failure
Original Press Release:
Franek Technologies announces Certified Category III-3 Instrumentation Grade Laboratory Protection Systems for the Applied Biosystems Prism® 7500 RealTime PCR Sequence Detector with Controller
Tustin, Calif., April 25, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Franek Technologies has configured an uninterruptible power supply unit to support the Applied Biosystems Prism® 7500 Real-Time PCR Sequence Detector with Controller. Franek had numerous requests from various laboratories that have a need for a battery backup solution for their Applied Biosystems Prism® 7500 Real-Time Sequence Detector with Controller. Franek has developed a plug and play solution for every lab that owns this instrument. The Applied Biosystems® 7500 Real-Time PCR System uses fluorescent based PCR chemistries to provide quantitative detection of nucleic acid sequences using real-time analysis and qualitative detection of nucleic acid sequences using end-point and dissociation-curve analysis.
Franek Technologies' UPS/LPS products protect the Applied Biosystems Prism® 7500 RealTime PCR Sequence Detector with Controller from these common power problems that any laboratory faces.
- Weather – lighting hits (power spikes) and power outages
- Summer Heat – under voltage (brown outs)
- Over voltage – power grid imbalances and settings
- Switched transients – power grid or standby generator switching
- Unstable frequency - standby generator drift
- Voltage sag due to large electrical equipment (elevator) startup in the lab or building
- Voltage surges due to power grid load switching
- Load (instrument) Power Factor issues
- Electrical noise induction on 50/60 Hz power lines and voltage flicker
- Harmonic distortion
- Complete power failure – power outage
The Uninterruptible Power Supply unit arrives complete with the correct power, voltages, and receptacles making installation simple. Plug in the instrument and accessories, plug in the unit and turn it on and you are finished. Installations requiring different voltages for the instrument, computer or accessories will have all voltages and the correct receptacles with circuit breaker protection for your plugs.
Franek's UPS/LPS has been configured to provide protection on many instruments including the Applied Biosystems Prism® 7500 RealTime PCR Sequence Detector with Controller. Franek has support from leading instrument manufactures, including Life Technologies (Applied Biosystems), Agilent, Beckman-Coulter, Becton Dickinson, Bio-Rad (MJ Research), Bruker, PerkinElmer, Roche and Thermo Fisher to name a few. Franek has successfully provided customers, such as the US Government's CDC, DoC, DoD, DoE, DoJ, FBI, FDA, NIH, and USDA, as well as other university research, veterinary and clinical laboratories, with quality isolated power for their instrument protection.
Source Franek Technologies, Inc.