Press Release Summary:
- Virtual Sales Pro for automotive dealerships with remote selling techniques that complement traditional selling
- Includes best practices for communicating using video and CRM systems
- Helps automotive dealerships to get up-to-speed with the increasing number of prospects choosing to research, purchase, finance and even take delivery of vehicles remotely
Original Press Release:
The Mar-Kee Group Debuts New Automotive “Remote Selling” Training
Daphne, AL - July 30, 2020 - In response to the effects of COVID-19, The Mar-Kee Group announced the release of a brand new automotive “remote selling” training module - Virtual Sales Pro.
A leading provider of brief, online sales training for retail dealers worldwide, The Mar-Kee Group expands eAutotraining with over 25 new video segments. “This is the perfect sales solution to help automotive dealerships rapidly get up-to-speed with the increasing number of prospects choosing to research, purchase, finance, and even take delivery of vehicles remotely. The coronavirus has caused many shifts in customers’ buying behaviors. We are doing our part to keep automotive sales professionals relevant and competitive,” said co-founder Richard Keeney.
Virtual Sales Pro is powered by eAutotraining, a premier video sales training platform designed specifically for automotive dealers. Overall, eAutotraining delivers over 500 online training segments, including a Report Center for accountability, testing, and Printable Course Materials.
David Martin, President of The Mar-Kee Group explains, “This new program is a significant complement to the traditional car and truck selling model. Salespeople will learn remote selling techniques with strong emphasis on communication. Virtual Sales Pro is for any salesperson who has ever felt uncomfortable with utilizing the latest technologies to enhance selling skills.”
Virtual Sales Pro (for automotive dealerships) includes:
- Remote selling techniques that complement traditional selling
- How to drive sales utilizing a more personalized customer experience
- How to create natural-looking, compelling videos that sell more vehicles
- Best practices for communicating using video and CRM systems
About The Mar-Kee Group:
David Martin and Richard Keeney of The Mar-Kee Group are honored to celebrate 24 years as one of the nation’s leading sales training companies. They have over 70 years of combined sales, management, and training experience, with over 4700 dealerships served in the US, Canada, Europe and Australia. The Mar-Kee Group provides multiple online training options as well as customized in-dealership training. For more information, visit our website at markeegroup.com or call 888-300-4629.