Press Release Summary:
- Available with 2 user-selectable HI/LO, HI/HI, or LO/LO alarm set points, configured through the front panel push buttons
- Provided with large 14 mm tall digit red LED display is simple to read, even at a distance
- 32 channel microprocessor-based temperature scanner provides continuous monitoring of up to 32 channels of thermocouple sensors
Original Press Release:
PMD-MXT Series 32 Channel Thermocouple Scanner Indicator for Industrial Applications
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, January 7, 2020… The Sensor Connection a division of Harold G. Schaevitz Industries LLC, has expanded its line of measurement and control instrumentation with the addition of the model PMD-MXT series of thermocouple scanner indicators. This 32 Channel microprocessor-based temperature scanner provides continuous monitoring of up to 32 channels of thermocouple sensors. The large 14 mm tall digit red LED display is easy to read, even at a distance. Rows of LED annunciators warn of specific channel alarm conditions. The scanner has 2 user-selectable HI/LO, HI/HI, or LO/LO alarm set points, configured through the front panel push buttons. During an alarm condition a front panel LED annunciator is enabled and an internal 2 Amp relay contact output is engaged. The scanner's display will auto cycle through all input channels at a user determined rate of 0.5 to 10 seconds per channel.
- Input: Up to (32) Thermocouple sensors
- Temperature units field selectable for °C or °F
- Auto or Manual scanning
- Adjustable Auto scan rate
- Limit Alarm trip points adjustable per channel
- Dual 2 Amp alarm relays
- Powered by 20 to 28 VDC
- Case Size only 6.3" x 3" x 7"
The Sensor Connection a division of Harold G. Schaevitz Industries LLC is an American company whose management has a combined experience of over 50 years in the sensor industry. We have a technically trained staff to help you select the ideal sensors for your application. Our core product offering includes Exhaust Gas Thermocouples (EGT) Probes, Thermocouples, RTDs, Linear Position sensors, Rotary Position sensors, Pressure sensors and switches. In addition to our standard products, we have capabilities to design and build custom products to suit your specific application. Major markets served include Motorsports, Marine, Heavy Vehicle, R&D Test labs, Power Generation, Military, and Industrial Manufacturing Assembly and Test.