Press Release Summary:
- Provides protection for key electronic equipment, enhancing network security and reliability
- Configurations include 120 VAC, 240 VAC, 12 VDC, PoE-ready and non-powered enclosures
- Features multiple configurations for applications including industrial automation, SCADA, oil, gas, mining, transportation, public works, security and automation
Original Press Release:
Transtector Releases New Series of NEMA-rated Weatherproof Enclosures
Broad Range of TEF14-Series Configurations and Accessories Available for Same Day Shipping
Irvine, Calif. - Transtector Systems, an Infinite Electronics brand, today released a new, comprehensive line of NEMA-rated weatherproof equipment enclosures that are engineered to securely protect mission-critical electronics and are available with same day shipping to meet crucial deadlines.
The new TEF14-series includes 45 enclosure configurations and 15 essential accessories available for immediate shipment. The line features multiple configurations for global applications including industrial automation, SCADA, oil and gas, mining, transportation, public works, security and automation, and much more. Each enclosure provides vital protection for key electronic equipment, enhancing network security and reliability.
“The TEF14-series provides a solution for nearly any outdoor or indoor application,” said Manuel Martinez, Product Manager. “With same day shipping available, we’re working to meet the urgent requirements of installers, integrators, industrial OEMs, network engineers, or any customer who needs the right product quickly.”
Key features of the TEF14-series include:
- Weatherproof NEMA design in standard 14” x 12” x 7” sizes
- Rugged construction ideal for indoor and outdoor applications
- Fully gasketed raised lid for secure protection
- Pad lockable stainless steel quick release latches
- UV stabilized polyester reinforced fiberglass construction
- Options include cooling fans, power sources, heaters, insulated, PoE, terminal blocks, DIN Rail, pre-drilled mounting plates, vents and UL listed configuration
- Replacement parts and mounting kits can be ordered separately
Configurations include 120 VAC, 240 VAC, 12 VDC, PoE-ready and non-powered enclosures. This large selection of in-stock TEF enclosures is competitively priced to provide high-value performance. Custom modifications are also available.
For more information on these products, please visit the Transtector website.
About Transtector Systems:
Transtector Systems leads the industry with a comprehensive product portfolio and specialized expertise in consulting, design and manufacturing of AC, DC, data and signal surge protection, communications power cabinets, EMP protection and power quality engineering services. Transtector provides valuable end-to-end power and signal integrity solutions for markets that include telecommunications, medical imaging, transportation, energy, security and the military.
About Infinite Electronics:
Infinite Electronics is a leading global supplier of electronic components serving the urgent needs of engineers through a family of highly recognized and trusted brands. Our portfolio brands are specialists within their respective product set, offering broad inventories of engineering-grade product, paired with expert technical support and same day shipping. Over 100,000 customers across a diverse set of markets rely upon Infinite Electronics to stock and reliably ship urgently needed products every day.
Irvine, CA 92614