Press Release Summary:
- Swagelok source inlets establishes reliable configurable connection between high-pressure source gases
- Swagelok gas panels ensure source gases are delivered at the correct flow rate to their destination
- Swagelok changeovers switch from one gas source to another for uninterrupted supply
Original Press Release:
The Swagelok® Gas Distribution Program Helps Enhance Safety and Reduce Downtime in Facilities
A complete suite of services and subsystems from Swagelok is designed to help fully optimize critical gas distribution systems in industrial facilities.
Solon, Ohio – (December 3, 2020) – Swagelok—a leading solutions provider of fluid system products, assemblies, and related services—has announced the launch of its Swagelok® gas distribution program. The new program offers a complete suite of services and fully engineered subsystems designed to help enhance safety and increase uptime of gas distribution systems in industrial facilities.
Maintaining optimized performance throughout the entirety of a gas distribution system can pose an operational challenge, as nonintuitive system design or inaccessible components can make service difficult to perform. As a result, leaks may go unnoticed or unaddressed, putting operators and equipment at risk, and causing system inefficiency that negatively affects profitability.
Swagelok’s gas distribution program includes services and subsystems designed to alleviate these challenges. The company’s gas distribution advisors provide a comprehensive evaluation of existing gas distribution systems to identify any potential leak points, as well as opportunities to improve performance and simplify maintenance. They then provide actionable recommendations to improve existing system designs or explain how standardized Swagelok gas distribution subsystems can be incorporated to overcome challenges.
Available Swagelok-produced subsystems include:
- Swagelok® source inlets: These assemblies establish a reliable and highly configurable connection between high-pressure source gases and the rest of the distribution system.
- Swagelok® gas panels: These modular, easy-to-service panels ensure source gases are delivered at the correct flow rate to their destination.
- Swagelok® changeovers: These automatic subsystems switch from one gas source to another for uninterrupted supply.
- Swagelok® point-of-use: These assemblies grant technicians a convenient method of accurately adjusting pressure to meet equipment needs
Swagelok advisors collaborate with customers in industrial facilities to learn about their operations, then configure, assemble, test, and deliver fully engineered gas distribution subsystems that meet their requirements. The subsystems are clearly labeled, easy to understand and use, and simple to troubleshoot and maintain.
By eliminating potential leak points in existing systems or integrating subsystems designed for easier use and maintenance, industrial companies can reduce the risks posed to their team members by underperforming gas distribution systems. Addressing leak and design issues can also help them avoid process downtime or efficiency loss while reducing costs related to wasted gas. Additionally, relying on Swagelok fluid system specialists to configure, assemble, and test gas distribution systems can free up a company’s engineering resources while potentially reducing labor requirements for maintenance personnel, as well.
As needed, Swagelok associates can offer professional, hands-on gas distribution training programs tailored to provide the right level of support for operations teams, empowering them to sustain the benefits realized through the Swagelok gas distribution program.
Request more information about the Swagelok gas distribution program here.
Swagelok Company is an approximately $2 billion privately held developer of fluid system products, assemblies, and services for the oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical, semiconductor, and transportation industries. Headquartered in Solon, Ohio, U.S.A., Swagelok serves customers through 200 sales and service centers in 70 countries, supported by the expertise of 5,500 corporate associates at 20 manufacturing facilities and five global technology centers.
For More Information, Contact: