Press Release Summary:
- Offered in capacities ranging from 20 kVA to 140 kVA that provides double-conversion power protection
- Used in small and medium businesses, data centers, financial operations, healthcare facilities and government agencies
- Provide N+1 redundancy for fault tolerance
Original Press Release:
Upgradeable Design Allows Capacity to Grow with User Demands - Tripp Lite Expands Line of Modular, Scalable 3-Phase UPS Systems
Tripp Lite, a world-leading manufacturer of power and connectivity solutions, has expanded its SmartOnline SV Series of modular 3-phase UPS systems. Seven new models are pre-configured to use external battery cabinets instead of internal batteries, allowing them to support extended-runtime applications. Tripp Lite makes 18 compatible external battery cabinets to accommodate a wide range of runtime requirements—up to 405 minutes at full load.
CHICAGO (PRWEB) FEBRUARY 06, 2019 - "The existing SV Series configurations with internal batteries are perfect for edge computing applications that require a minimal footprint and optimized runtimes. The new models without internal batteries give IT managers more options for extended runtimes," said Jose L. Medina, Tripp Lite's 3-Phase UPS Product Line Manager. "All the cabinet sizes and capacities are now available without internal batteries for extended-runtime applications, and the expanded SV Series UPS line offers maximum configuration and pricing flexibility for a full range of applications."
The SV Series is available with capacities from 20 kVA to 140 kVA. User-installable, hot-swappable 20 kVA power modules can increase capacity or provide N+1 redundancy for fault tolerance. All models provide true on-line, double-conversion power protection to deliver clean and reliable backup power. They are ideal for small and medium businesses, data centers, financial operations, healthcare facilities and government agencies with mission-critical equipment that requires high availability.
"A UPS system with this level of scalability and redundancy helps reduce the total cost of ownership," Medina said. "The IT manager needs only to focus on right-sizing for today's needs. As capacity and availability requirements increase, the UPS expands easily. This means a lower capital expenditure up front, with only incremental power module purchases required as capacity needs grow."
Key Features of Tripp Lite's SV Series:
- Modular, scalable design with hot-swappable power modules
- Available without internal batteries for applications requiring extended runtimes
- Available with internal batteries for applications requiring shorter runtimes and minimal footprint
- N+1 redundancy for fault tolerance
- Pre-installed WEBCARDLX network management card
Get more information about Tripp Lite's complete SV Series of 3-phase UPS systems at tripplite.com.