Press Release Summary:
The Spectro2guide Spectrophotometer is offered with 45°c:0° or d:8° sphere geometry options. The unit is offered in balance and upfront design with a 3.5 in. color touchscreen. It provides icon-based menu with colorful data tables and graphics. The meter features an integrated camera that shows a live preview of the measurement spot with a magnification of 4.5:1. The device transfers data via docking station that is connected with USB cable or wireless with Wi-Fi function.
Original Press Release:
Introducing the New Spectro2Guide
A Portable Spectrophotometer for Solid Colors
Uniform color is directly associated with high quality and thus, an essential purchasing criteria. The spectro2guide spectrophotometer represents the next step in the evolution of color measurement. Just like its predecessor, color and 60° gloss are measured simultaneously.
Completely new and unique is the quantification of fluorescence by measuring like a fluorimeter with monochrome illuminations. The combination of a spectrophotometer with a fluorimeter opens up completely new perspectives to control color quality and guarantee color stability. Colorful graphs show the fluorescent results on the display and new fluorescent indices are calculated for easy analysis.
- Two Geometry Options Available: 45°c:0° or d:8° sphere (spin/spex)
- A portable spectrophotometer, gloss meter and a fluorimeter combined in one instrument
- Balanced and upfront design
- Large 3.5" color touchscreen
- Icon-based menu with colorful data tables and graphics ensure an intuitive smart phone like operation
- Integrated camera shows a live preview of the measurement spot magnified by a factor of 4.5:1 to prevent false readings on imperfections
- Excellent agreement between instruments allowing usage of digital standards among the supply chain
- Stable, long-term calibration - needed only every three months
- 10 year warranty on LED light source - no lamp changes needed
- Smart Docking station with integrated white standard offers auto diagnosis and an automatic calibration function
- Flexible data transfer via docking station, directly connected with USB cable or wireless with Wi-Fi function
- Professional data documentation and analysis with smart-chart software
- Item Nos. CL-B7070, CL-B7075
Sherri B. Thompson, Advt/Mktg Manager
Paul N. Gardner Company, Inc.
316 NE 1st Street, Pompano Beach, FL 33060
(954) 946-9454 or visit Gardco.com