Press Release Summary:
- Manufactured from Grade 2 Titanium meeting DIN 912 specifications
- Designed with a knurled head and features hexagonal drive socket
- High strength-to-weight ratio and 40% lighter than carbon steel or stainless steel screws
Original Press Release:
Innovative Products from Keystone
Grade 2 Titanium Socket Head Cap Screws
Keystone has expanded our selection of electronic hardware and screws to include a series of metric & imperial threaded Titanium Socket Head Cap Screws.
This new line of products are manufactured from Grade 2 Titanium meeting DIN 912 specifications. These screws are ideal for use in corrosive environments involving petroleum, biomedical and power generation operations as well as sea water, acids or other chemicals.
Keystone's titanium screws have a high strength-to-weight ratio and are about 40% lighter than carbon steel or stainless steel screws. Designed with a knurled head featuring a hexagonal drive socket, these screws are available in variety of common metric and imperial (inch) threads and lengths.
Part Builder System for Spacers, Standoffs and Instrumentation Handles
Find the right Keystone products that match your requirements in 3 simple steps:
- Choose a product style
- Select from a variety of product attributes (Length, O.D., Thread Size, Material, etc...)
- Choose the product that best meets your requirement (or send your RFQ directly to us for further evaluation)