Press Release Summary:
- Available in 4 and 6 position connections and ready to connect version includes 5 m cable
- Offered in a ready to use cabled version or pluggable module
- Ideal for use in factory control systems and electrical equipment requiring IP67 protection
Original Press Release:
Binder USA Introduces Series 720 Snap-in IP67 Distributors
Camarillo, CA – March 30, 2020 – Binder USA, LP, launches the new IP67 rated Snap-in Distributor in both 4 and 6 position connections. Each version is available with 3 or 5 gold plated contacts and is offered in a ready to use cabled version or pluggable module. The distributors allow for expansion of the 720 series connectors and is ideal for use in factory control systems and electrical equipment requiring IP67 protection.
Summary of key features:
- Series 720
- Ready to connect version includes 5 m cable
- 4-way and 6-way distributors
- 1:1 wiring
- 3 or 5 contact versions
- Degree of protection: IP67 in mated condition
- Rated voltage: 250 V, 125 V
- Rated current: 7.0 A, 5 A per conductor
- Contact plating: Au (gold)
For more information about Series 729 Snap-In IP67 Distributors, click here.
Agency: Julie Eleftheriou | Longren & Parks | firstname.lastname@example.org | Mobile: 952.913.3065
Company: Joe Amato | Binder USA, LP | email@example.com | Office: 805 437 9925
About Binder USA, LP
Binder USA, LP, is a subsidiary of Binder Group, a leading global manufacturer of circular connectors, custom cordsets, and LED lights. Binder USA products are used around the world in industrial environments for factory automation, process control, and medical technology applications. Defined by technical innovation and traditional values, the binder name is synonymous with the highest standards of quality and reliability. The company’s quality management system (ISO 9001 and 14001 certified) is a solution-focused approach to customer applications and committed to superior service that truly differentiates binder from the competition.
For more information, visit www.binder-connector.us or email firstname.lastname@example.org