Press Release Summary:
- EM1024 includes jumper-selectable power supply input source for simple integration
- Features max SinCos encoder input frequency of 700 KHz and max AqB encoder output frequency of 25 million cts/sec
- Enables high-accuracy and resolution triggering of devices in demanding motion control applications
Original Press Release:
ACS Introduces EM1024 High-precision SinCos Encoder Multiplier and Splitter
Yokneam Illit, Israel – September 3, 2020. ACS Motion Control launches a new High Precision SinCos Encoder Multiplier and Splitter for OEM machine designers. The EM1024 is a single-channel analog SinCos encoder multiplier and splitter designed for high precision motion control applications such as inspection and metrology systems. From the original incoming SinCos encoder signal, two pairs of output encoder signals (four total) are generated – two buffered SinCos identical to the original, and two AqB with up to 1024 counts per SinCos period.
The EM1024 enables higher-accuracy and higher-resolution triggering of devices in demanding motion control applications, such as wafer and flat panel inspection and metrology, digital printing, and biomedical systems. Examples of common applications include:
- Generating high-speed position-based signals (PEG outputs) or capturing high-speed position-based events (MARK inputs) at high resolutions with SinCos encoders.
- External devices (e.g., camera triggering board) requiring digitized encoder signals from a SinCos encoder.
- Motion controllers or drives that do not support SinCos encoder inputs that must interface with SinCos encoders.
“We are pleased to add this compact yet powerful product to our offerings. The EM1024 offers higher precision and enhanced capabilities over its predecessor,” says Jason Goerges, ACS Motion Control USA General Manager and Global Vice President of Marketing. The EM1024 is available for immediate shipment.
Key features of the EM1024 include:
- Sophisticated filtering, gain/phase/offset, and hysteresis calibration features for optimal performance
- Compact DIN Rail mount form factor with D-Sub connectors for easy integration
- Jumper-selectable power supply input source (from controller/drive or external supply) for easy integration
- Max SinCos Encoder Input Frequency of 700KHz (Absolute maximum)
- Max AqB Encoder Output Frequency of 25 million cts/sec
About ACS Motion Control
ACS Motion Control delivers high-performance motion controller and drive solutions to OEM machine builders in semiconductor, laser processing, flat panel display, 3D printing, electronic assembly, and life science industries. Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Israel, ACS technical sales and support offices in the USA, Germany, China, and a global partner network are backed by an ISO9001-certified design and manufacturing facility. ACS is a member of the PI Group since 2017.
For more product details, see https://acsmotioncontrol.com/products/accessories/em1024/ and contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jeanne Ann Zinser
+1 (612) 986-9108