Press Release Summary:
- Max Velocity offers consistent on-time delivery and improved quality, which reduces total costs
- Flexibility in production and order processing allows OEMs to switch product manufacturing without having a large inventory
- Provides reduced inventory, resulting in freed up cash, freed up space and reduced risk of inventory damage or obsolescence
Original Press Release:
Introducing The Estes Max Velocity Cell
Estes Design and Manufacturing is excited to announce the introduction of our new Estes Max Velocity cell! Meeting quality, on-time delivery, and lead-time objectives are some of the biggest challenges companies face when outsourcing their sheet metal products. Max Velocity is Estes’ automated sheet metal fabrication cell designed to address these daily challenges. The automated nature and advanced technology of the cell enable it to provide exceptional quality, shorter leadtimes, and improved on-time delivery.
Max Velocity Brings Estes' Customers:
- Faster fabrication and shorter lead-times, allowing them to better support their own customers
- Consistent on-time delivery, ensuring their own schedules can be met
- Flexibility in production and order processing, allowing OEMs to switch product manufacturing without having a large inventory
- Reduced inventory, resulting in freed up cash, freed up space, and reduced risk of inventory damage or obsolescence
- Improved quality, which reduces total costs
- Competitive pricing
Reduce your sheet metal fabrication lead-times without compromising quality with Estes Max Velocity automated cell technology!
Visit our website to learn more about Estes Max Velocity, discover more about our advanced automated technology, and determine if Max Velocity is right for your next project.