Press Release Summary:
Shark® 250 Power Meter is available in transducer configuration for DIN rail mounting. Unit is offered with improved revenue metering functions such as CT/PT compensation, transformer/line loss compensation and test mode. Meter supports Level 2 DNP3, IEC 61850 and Modbus RTU/ASCII/TCP protocols. Unit features RS485, USB ports and optional Ethernet ports. Unit comes with ANSI C12.20 Class 0.2% and IEC 62053- 22 CL 0.2S accuracy standards.
Original Press Release:
EIG Releases Cyber Secured Shark® 250 Power and Energy Meter for Utility and Critical Industrial Substations
WESTBURY, N.Y., July 18, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Electro Industries/GaugeTech (EIG) announces the release of its latest Shark® Series meter – the Shark® 250 power meter with enhanced revenue metering features, multiple serial or Ethernet ports for redundant communication, a large memory capacity for more significant load studies and a Cyber secured configuration. Its multiple advanced features include:
- 0.2% accuracy that meets ANSI C12.20 Class 0.2% and IEC 62053-22 CL 0.2S accuracy standards.
- Enhanced revenue metering features, including CT/PT compensation, Transformer/Line Loss compensation, Test Mode, and Time of Use.
- Standard RS485 and USB ports and optional Ethernet and serial ports.
- Level 2 DNP3 and IEC 61850 Protocol support as well as Modbus RTU/ASCII/TCP.
- Multi-level, customizable cyber secured encrypted configuration that prevents tampering and hacking of your power system data.
- Rugged design for harsh environments, with standard conformal coating on PCBs, and superior surge withstand capability.
- Extensive upgradable I/O.
The meter also comes in a transducer only configuration for DIN rail mounting. The Shark® 250T transducer offers the standard RS485 port and the optional communication and I/O.
For additional information on the Shark® 250 meter, visit its webpage:
CONTACT: Neena Deibler, 516-545-1731, www.electroind.com
Web Site: http://www.electroind.com