Press Release Summary:
- Comes with footprint of 30 inches by 30 inches at speeds of up to 250 feet per minute
- Can input multiple variables; line speed, core diameter and tubing (pitch) diameter
- Can handle flexible pipe, tube and filament applications
Original Press Release:
RDN Manufacturing Introduces New Servo-Controlled Roll Winder for Flexible Pipe, Tube and Filament Applications for the Automotive and Medical Industries.
Bloomingdale, IL — Aug 12, 2019 — RDN Manufacturing has introduced a new servo-controlled roll winder for flexible pipe, tube and filament applications for the automotive and medical industries. With a small footprint, easy set-up and familiar easy to use interface operators will be able to produce near perfect level rolls day in and day out without sacrificing performance, space, time, and most important your money.
The new winder produces a near perfect, level roll and features an easy-to-use interface that simplifies setup. The made to order winders have a footprint of 30 inches by 30 inches and can handle flexible pipe, tube, and filament made at speeds of up to 250 feet per minute. To begin, operators enter the outer diameter specs of the tube they plan to wind and an estimate of the line speed. Once operations begin, the winder can accommodate any line speed that’s with 25 percent of the estimate.
- New servo-controlled, roll winder for all flexible material. Perfect for 3-D filament.
- Suited for Automotive and medical industries
- Made to order
- Small footprint
- Line speeds of up to 250ft per min
- Easy access machine housing
- Operator can easily input multiple variables; line speed, core diameter, tubing (pitch) diameter
- Core width, and flange delays, etc.
- Simple operator inputs
About RDN Manufacturing
RDN Manufacturing is a dedicated manufacturer of high-quality post-extrusion equipment with a focus on optimizing extrusion productivity. Our full line of downstream equipment includes innovative features that: cut costs, decrease downtime, solve problems, and increase profits.
Since 1967 we have positioned ourselves to become a Global leader in production and service for the plastics industry. We are committed to serving our customer’s needs for today and the future.
For more information, contact:
160 Covington Dr.
Bloomingdale, IL 60108