Press Release Summary:
- Includes asynchronous API for integration with third party applications that allow applications to integrate ScanExpress Runner functionality without having to wait for execution to finish
- Offers full test plan and test step path information in the test log file for improved traceability and improved JAM/STAPL diagnostics
- Utilizes USB-1149.1/4E and QuadTAP/CFM hardware for concurrent test execution and supports Marvell OCTEON III CN7200 Multi-Core MIPS64 Processors and Texas Instruments TMS320C6748 DSP Processors
Original Press Release:
Corelis Introduces New ScanExpress™ Version 9.4 Boundary-Scan Software Suite
New Software Update includes improved features, enhancements, and device support.
Corelis, Inc., Cerritos, CA, September 16, 2019 – Corelis, the leading supplier of high-performance boundary-scan test and measurement software and hardware, announced today version 9.4 of its ScanExpress™ Boundary-Scan Suite of Software is now available.
Here is a brief list of software improvements:
- ScanExpress Runner now includes an asynchronous API for integration with third party applications. The asynchronous execution functions allow applications to integrate ScanExpress Runner functionality without having to wait for execution to finish—applications can now begin execution and then poll to determine current status or abort the current execution.
- ScanExpress Runner now includes full test plan and test step path information in the test log file for improved traceability. Additionally, flash manufacturer and device ID information will now be included in diagnostics and test logs when Manufacturer ID and Device ID tests pass. Finally, we’ve improved JAM/STAPL diagnostics to include additional checksum data when available.
- ScanExpress Runner Gang can now utilize USB-1149.1/4E and QuadTAP/CFM hardware for concurrent test execution. Gang (concurrent) tests on up to 4 TAPs can now be run on the benchtop with USB-1149.1/4E hardware or integrated into Teradyne testers with the QuadTAP/CFM and expander cards.
- ScanExpress JET now supports Marvell OCTEON III CN7200 Multi-Core MIPS64 Processors and Texas Instruments TMS320C6748 DSP Processors. Each new processor support package includes base RAM and NOR flash tests and programming support. Please contact Corelis Sales for pricing and availability. Additionally, Ethernet loopback tests are now included for NXP i.MX6 Applications Processors.
Existing Corelis customers with a valid maintenance contract can now access the new software through the Corelis support website. To inquire about a maintenance package or to obtain a full list of improvements, please contact the Corelis Sales team at (562) 926-6727; or, send an email to Sales@corelis.com.
As always, Corelis offers free training to all clients so that they may utilize the various new product features and innovations now available. Class schedules and registration information can be found on the Corelis website at: https://www.corelis.com/services/training/
Corelis, Inc. is located in Cerritos, California. A subsidiary of Electronic Warfare Associates, Inc., Corelis offers bus analysis tools, embedded test tools, and the industry’s broadest line of JTAG/boundary-scan software and hardware products that combine exceptional ease-of-use with advanced technical innovation and unmatched customer service. Soon after its inception in 1991, Corelis’ innovation in bus analysis tools and JTAG/Boundary-scan Test solutions ultimately resulted in acceptance as a major and preferred vendor of test tools worldwide.
Contact: Rob Steven Williams
Marketing & Digital Content Manager
Tel: +1 562-926-6727 (International)
Tel: +1 888-808-2380 (U.S. & Canada)
Fax: +1 562-404-6196